Chapter 10

Ash: "W-- Wh-- What??"

Miette: "Uhh... sorry to just spring that up so suddenly, but yeah... I wanna break up."

Ash: "Ar-- Are you gonna at least tell me why?"

Miette: "It's just that... I-- I don't.... I don't feel a connection with us anymore."

Ash: "What do you mean? We've been connected for 7 months."

Miette: "It's just not there anymore. I don't feel that we're on the same page anymore. We're not compatible and... there's just nothing left. I hope you understand."

Ash: .............

Miette: "Sorry, Ash. But, we can still be friends, right?"

Ash: ..............

Miette: "A-- Ash?"

Ash: ".......... I think you should go......"

He closes the door with Miette standing outside.

Miette: ............ *she walks away*

Next day. Thursday, March 13th, 2014. 7:46am. Serena walks up to the academy, goes inside the hallway, and sees someone.

Serena: "Uh... hey... look, I wanted to apologize for--"

Shauna: "No, don't worry about it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten angry with you. We're supposed to be best friends. I want things to go back to normal with our friendship."

Serena: "Same here! So uhh, do you believe me about Miette?"

Shauna: "Well, I really don't wanna believe that Miette is bad..... but, it must be true because I don't think, anymore, that you would lie."

Serena: "Thanks. I went to tell Ash about her on Tuesday, but he got mad and said that if I ever talk bad about Miette again or be mean to her, he'll stop being my friend completely."

Shauna: "I'm sorry to hear that, Serena. We'll figure out something to do."

At that moment, Miette walks in from the front and heads in their direction in the hallway.

Shauna: "I don't wanna be around that witch, so I'll let you two talk and I'll be in the classroom." *she goes in the room*

Serena: *to Miette* "Hi, buddy! Is there anything I can do for you as a good frie--"

Miette: "Screw this, would you shut up? You can drop the nice act now. It doesn't matter anymore."

Serena: "What do you mean?"

Miette: "Unfortunately, Ash and I are no longer a couple."

Serena: "Huh?! What happened??"

Miette: "Don't ask me any stupid questions. It doesn't matter what happened. I still can't stand you, and don't ever say anything to me." *she walks into the class*

Serena: ............

Outside at the front, we're with Gary, Tracey, and Drew.

Gary: *to Drew* "Today is Thursday. You said you would tell May how you feel before Spring Break, which starts tomorrow after we're dismissed from school."

Drew: "I know, I thought about that. I'll definitely tell her tomorrow."

Tracey: "I'm glad you finally worked up the courage to tell her!"

Drew: "Yep! Our last couple of days hanging out have been great and we're feeling much closer. I feel that tomorrow is the best day."

Tracey: "Cool. What are you doing for Spring Break?"