Chapter 4

It's now the next day. Thursday, August 15th. It's 7:48am. Ash walks up to the academy. Gary and Iris approach him, holding hands.

Ash: "Hey, you two. What's this?"

Gary: "Sup Ash! I'm pleased to announce that Iris and I are now in a relationship!"

Ash: "Already?"

Gary: "Yep! It was love at first sight!"

Iris: "He and I have a lot in common! I knew I'd like him from the moment I met him!"

Ash: "Congratulations!"

Gary: "Thanks! We should double-date one day with you and Misty."

Ash: "That sounds like a great idea! I'll see you all in class." *Tracey walks up* "Oh, hey Tracey."

Tracey: "Hey, Ash!" *Ash walks into the academy*

Tracey: "Umm, are the two of you together now?"

Gary: "We are!"

Tracey: "Cool! Gary, I need to speak with you real quick."

Gary: "Dude, I'm with Iris."

Tracey: "Iris, can I have a quick word with Gary?"

Iris: "Sure! I'll see you in class, Gary." *walks into the academy*

Gary: "What's up, man?"

Tracey: *lowering his voice* "Do you have any plans after school?"

Gary: "I was just gonna hang with Iris for a bit."

Tracey: "Well, can you postpone that for a few minutes? Cause I need you to come to my house after school to talk about something very important. It has to do with Ash."

Gary: "Is he ok?"

Tracey: "Yes, it's just something that's on my mind that I need to get out."

Drew: *walks up to them* "Hey guys. Why are we talking in lowered voices as if trying to keep something away from someone else?"

Tracey: "You. You come, too."

Drew: "Come to what?"

Tracey: "To my house to discuss something important. Do you have plans after school?"

Drew: "Well, May needs to watch her brother while her parents are gone, so I was just gonna chill with Trip."

Tracey: "Dammit, just bring Trip, too. Can I count on you guys to be there?"

They say yes. School's over. It's 2:33pm. We're in the classroom.

Gary: "Hey Ash, after I'm done hanging with Iris, I'll stop by your house on the way home to discuss plans for a double date."

Ash: "Ok, I'll be home after I'm done hanging with Misty." *Gary leaves*

Miette: "Hi, Ash! Are you hanging with Misty today?"

Ash: "Yep, I'm just waiting on her to get done talking with Flannery on the other side of the room."

Miette: "Alrighty, I'll just see you tomorrow." *she leaves*

Misty: *walks up to Ash* "Hey."

Ash: "Hey, you ready to go?"

Misty: "Sorry, I can't hang out today. Daisy texted me asking to hang with her while we do some clothes shopping."

Ash: "O-- oh, umm... ok then. Well, bye."

Misty: "Bye. I'll see you tomorrow." *Ash leaves the classroom*