Chapter 9

Continuing to the next day, it's Tuesday, March 11th. 7:25am. Serena's getting ready for the academy. She's in her room right now looking in her mirror.

Serena: *looking determined* ".......... Today's the day..... Miette is going down....."

7:48am. Drew and Tracey are talking in front of the academy.

Tracey: "I'm so glad Spring Break is next week, and then it's just a few weeks and then the school year ends on May 9th! Then, I'll be done with my time at this academy."

Drew: "That's cool, Kenji. Then, you can have all the lobster, sliced pickles, and roller coasters you want!

Tracey: "Umm, right."

Shauna: *meanwhile* "Hey, Serena! Let's start in the middle of a conversation to indicate two best friends having a great talk!"

Serena: "I love conversations like that!"

Miette and Ash walk up to the academy.

Shauna: "Hey, Miette! Come here!"

Miette: "I'll see you in class, Ash." *They kiss and Ash goes inside*

Shauna: *as Miette walks to them* "Hi, Miette! It's great to see your relationship still going strong!"

Miette: "Yes, Ash is amazing! He's so nice and helpful to everyone and I guess that's helping me to be the same!"

Shauna: "It shows! He's having a positive effect on you and everyone around him!"

Miette: "He sure is! I'll talk to you more in class, guys." *she goes inside*

Shauna: "She's such a nice friend, right Serena?"

Serena: "No, she's not."

Shauna: "Huh?"

Serena: *angrily* "That's all an act, Shauna. She's mean. At least when she talks to me. And I can't stand her at all. I haven't told you for months but I can't hold it anymore. I'm gonna tell Ash today all about how she is, once and for all."

Shauna: *angrily* "How can you say that stuff about her, Serena? I'm ashamed that you would even lie about such a nice girl!"

Serena: "What? B-- But I'm not lying!"

Shauna: "I've heard enough! I know you liked Ash, but you need to get over it and be nice to her! Until then, I'll see you later!" *she goes inside*

Serena: ...........

Generally, anytime that lunch is over, the students have a little break before class starts back again. Now, it's 12:32pm and Ash is walking in the hallway. Someone runs up to him.

Dawn: "HI, ASH!!" *she suddenly hugs him tightly*

Ash: "Oh, hey Dawn, haha. One day, your sudden hugs will make us fall."

Dawn: "I'm fine with that!"

Ash: "So, what's up?"

Dawn: "I wanna hang with you after school, bestie."

Ash: "What about Barry?"

Dawn: "He and I have plans to have a date tomorrow."

Ash: "Sure. Where are we going?"

Dawn: "Let's get ice cream!"

Ash: "No problem!"

They high five. Lyra and Brianna walk up to them.

Ash: "Hey, girls."

Lyra: "Hey, Ash! Hey, Dane!"

Brianna: "You guys have any tips for us? We were gonna go study for the English test after school at Lyra's house, but we're having trouble because she keeps mixing up 'you're' and 'your'."