Chapter 6

Serena: *looks at Ash* "S-- so you two are really boyfriend/girlfriend?!"

Ash: "That's right!"

Serena: "Umm... I-- I'm h-- happy for you two. Congrats."

Ash: "Thanks!"

Miette: "I knew that you would be the happiest at the news, Serena!"

Serena: *thinking* (That sneaky little... ugh!...)

Miette: *holds Ash's hand* "This is the happiest I've ever been!"

Ash: "Same here!"

Serena: "Umm... I should head on to the classroom." *leaves*

Serena walks into the classroom and goes to where Shauna is; she has a sad look on her face.

Shauna: "Why do you look so upset? What happened out there?"

Serena: "... umm.... I... I..."

Ash and Miette walk into the classroom, holding hands. They sit next to each other.

Shauna: *looks at Ash and Miette, and then looks back at Serena* "Oh... Serena, I... uhh..."

Serena: "I don't wanna talk about it now."

School's over, so shut up. It's 2:30pm. We're in the classroom. Gary and Tracey walk up to Ash and Miette.

Gary: "You two. Outside. Now."

The 4 of them leave the classroom. Still in the room, Flannery and Zoey walk up to Misty and Paul, who were sitting together today.

Flannery: "Kasumi, you should be ashamed of yourself."

Misty: "What do you mean?"

Zoey: "Ash told us about you cheating on him with Paul."

Flannery: "You messed up your chance to be with someone as nice and caring as Ash." *She and Zoey leave the classroom*

Misty: "How dare they talk to me like that!"

Paul: "Don't worry, babe. You don't need them nor Ash. I'll always be here for you."

Misty: "Aww, that's so sweet!"

Meanwhile, Dawn walks up to Barry.

Dawn: "Hi, Barry!"

Barry: "What's up, Dawn?"

Dawn: *nervously* "Umm... d-- d-- did you know that lobster is the most romantic and splendiferous seafood in the entire galaxy?"

Barry: *laughs* "Yes, everyone knows that! I have to go. See ya!" *he leaves the room*

Dawn: "I'm such an idiot."

We're at the front of the academy.

Gary: "So, you two. Tell us how you got together."

Tracey: "Yeah, tell us!"

Ash: "Well, Miette's been there for me all of last week. We text all the time, hang out, and she's been a great friend to me. She helped me to feel a lot better after Misty cheated on me and we both decided on this."

Miette: "He's been there for me also. He helped me out last Monday when I was lost and he's been so sweet to me since then."

Ash: "She and I are going out for lobster tonight."

Tracey: "Lobster? That's the most romantic and splendiferous seafood in the entire galaxy!"

Ash: "Indeed. Everyone knows that."

Gary: "You two are not going out until Tracey and I do something very important. We have to see if your new girlfriend here is right for you. We have to interview her... for 3 hours."