Ep.1: Jakku

(Play)
-
We open to a group of Star Destroyers are seen beyond the orbit of Kashyyyk. A shuttle drops from one and flies to the planet, which is overrun by an Imperial invasion. The shuttle lands on the service, and a Dark Lord of the Sith, steps out.

First Order Commander: M'lady? We were ambushed upon arrival, but I have the situation well in--

???: I have no interest in your failures, Commander. I am here on a mission of my own.

The Sith begins to cuts down all in her path and comes to a small hut. A Jedi in yellow robes steps out.

Rogue Jedi: Dark Lord... Whatever you want, you won't find it here.

???: You cannot disguise yourself from me... Jedi.

Rogue Jedi: Turn back.

The Jedi uses Force Push to blow away the Sith's Stormtrooper escort, but it has no effect on the Dark Lord herself. A battle begins. The Rogue Jedi is no match for the Sith and is eventually thrown into his home. She grips the Jedi with Force Choke.

???: I sense someone far more powerful nearby. Where is he?

Rogue Jedi: The Dark Side has clouded your mind. Just it did me... the friends you've killed.

???: And now you will die alongside the rest of your bloodline.

The Sith raises her blade to strike, but her Lightsaber is suddenly plucked from her hand and flies into the grasp of another older man.

???: There you are.

Rogue Jedi: Run!

The Sith crushes the Jedi's neck with the Force, then confronts the man holding her Lightsaber.

Man: I was beginning to believe I knew who you were behind that mask, but it's impossible. The woman I loved could never be as vile as you.

???: Your lover was weak. I destroyed her.

Man: Then I will avenge her death.

???: Revenge is not the Jedi way.

Man: I am no Jedi.

The screen goes dark as the familiar title card sequence opens up.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS

Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister First Order has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed. With the support of the Republic, General Leia Organa leads a brave Resistance. She is desperate to find her brother Luke and gain his help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy.