S2; Ep.6: Truth

============================================================

Chapter 13: Truth

Nix and Rey stood inside their hut, in the procession of changing into the new Jedi robes the caretakers had made for them. Rey donned the blue-grey outer robes over a dark tunic, fastening it all together with a leather waistband. She then placed the white cloth wrappings around her arms and slipped on a pair of brown knee-high boots.

As for Nix his was dark brown to black, with the tabard made of synthetic leather and glove on his robotic hand.

Finally, Rey pulled a small section of hair on the back of her head into a ponytail, and let the rest hang free around her shoulders

Finally, Rey pulled a small section of hair on the back of her head into a ponytail, and let the rest hang free around her shoulders. They tucked their lightsaber hilt and blaster pistols into their waistbands, they turned to one another smiling softly as Rey gently takes his hand.

Rey: We'll save him.

Nix: It's not Ben that im worried about.

Rey: The future...?

Nix: Yeah...

Rey: You mustn't worry about the future...

Nix smiles as he lean fowards gently kissing her before grabbing the rest of their possessions and exiting the hut. Luke stood atop a rocky peak, solemnly watching the Millennium Falcon fly by, disappearing into the stormy night. Nix, Rey, Chewie and R2 were gone. Once again, Luke was all alone on the island.

Luke hiked up the hills of the island towards the ancient tree, having changed into his white ceremonial robes. In his hand was a thick cylindrical lighter. As he neared the tree, a flicker of blue light caught his gaze. He turned around, eyes growing wide.

Luke: Master Yoda.

He greeted, staring down at his old green friend. Yoda hobbled over to a rock and took a seat.