Ep. 3: The Smuggler

Rey: Previously on Force Awakens...

Sun-scorched and exhausted, Nix and Finn stumbles out of the desert into the Outpost. In a heatstroke daze they moves past enormous old ship parts, merchants, scavengers and tented stalls. Nix looks across the marketplace at Rey who kneels with an emphatically beeping BB-8.

Just then, two of Unkar's thugs approach and stop her. One clearly tells her that they're taking the droid. BB-8 reacts nervously as Rey resists them, one pulls a SACK over BB-8 while the other grabs Rey's arm in the tussle, Rey knocks over metal urns for sale. Finn, still drinking, is pushed over by the happabore. He falls to the ground, then turns to look when he hears crashing. He sees, through the tents, Rey fighting.

Finn begins to run away from her, through the tent marketplace. Rey goes after him,  he turns a corner, then another, then BAM! She's got ahead of him and slams him to the ground with her staff!

Finn is on his back, out of breath and freaked out. She holds the staff on him threateningly while Nix walks over slightly wincing at the scene.

Finn: He and Nix were captured... by the First Order! I helped them escape but our ships crashed.

Nix then kneels down to droid petting his head.

Nix: I'm sorry BB: Poe didn't make it.

He sees BB-8 is sad, and rolls off.

Finn: Look, I tried to help him. I'm sorry...

BB-8 heads off to the side, depressed. Rey watches as BB-8, then considers Nix and Finn again. Says, a bit impressed:

Rey: So you're both with the Resistance?

Finn: I'm with the Resistance.

Rey lowers her staff, Finn stands. Rey studies them both.

Rey: BB-8 says he's on a secret mission, he has to get back to your base.

Finn: Apparently he's carrying a map that leads to Luke Skywalker, and everyone's after it.

She turns to him, concerned, curious. And asks:

Rey: Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth.

Just then BB-8 beeps madly at something he sees.

Nix and Rey moves to him, peeks around a tent corner. Now Finn moves to see: at a distance, two Stormtroopers talking to Unkar's thugs, who point their way!

Nix: That's our cue to leave!

Nix urgently grabs her hand and heads for the tents with Finn right behind them.

Rey: What are you doing?!

Suddenly laser blasts rip pst them, hitting the cleaning unit, spewing steam! Rey screams as more blasts are fired as they run!

Nix: Saving your life apparently!

They're off. Locals run amok as TIE fighters dive bombs. Nix, Rey, Finn and BB-8 sprint, with blaster explosions getting closer and closer! Cut to the Niima Outpost Spaceport. Rey's Staff is strapped to her back, leads the way as she, Nix, Finn and BB-8 race into the spaceport. Finn glances back at two TIE Fighters banking their return.

Finn: We can't outrun them!

Rey points to a parked, four-engine ship ahead.

Rey: We might in that quad-jumper!

Finn: We need a pilot!

Nix and Rey: We've got one!

They looked at each other for a second before look back ahead at the ship.