𝕆ℕ𝔼

Nerissa was sat at the beside of the blonde boy, Luke, who had just arrived in camp in a rather dramatic fashion if she had to admit

Luke woke up and Nerissa almost smiled at the confused look on his face as to why he wasn't feeling any pain, "What? How?" He asked himself

"It's ambrosia."

Luke jumped at the sound of another voice, not realising that Nerissa was sitting there, "It heals us but eat too much and you'll combust. I don't recommend doing that."

"You...you're the one from the woods." Luke said

Nerissa nodded, "That I am. I saved your life, I'd rather it if you didn't make me regret it...Luke right?"

"Yeah, Luke Castellan." He replied, it then must have hit him that not all of them made it out of the woods that night, "Thank you, for trying to save us all."

Nerissa looked down, she was trained, and she was good, but she would never be as quick as she wanted to be. She missed one little thing, and it ended up killing another demi-god. Her cousin of all people, not that Thalia even knew that.

"Do you have a name?" Luke asked

"Nerissa." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few hours later, Luke was trying to make his way around the camp, it was hard trying to figure out where everything was. But despite the signposts any new person would eventually get lost, the place was too big.

The other campers had seemingly steered clear of Luke and Annabeth they probably thought that they were bad luck for drawing a cyclops way too close to camp for anyone's liking. And Nerissa didn't blame them, the amount of monsters that had been in those woods the other Demigods would be stupid if they weren't concerned. 

Instead of making it to the dining pavilion to try and get someone to tell him what was going on he found himself at a lake, with a sign at the front of it

'Poseidon's children only.'

From first glance it looked like a normal lake but when Luke looked further into it it looked as deep as the ocean itself, "Impressive isn't it?"