ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

"They're fighting aren't they?" KJ asked as he and Nerissa were walking through camp, 

Nerissa nodded as she looked up and saw the dark grey clouds, "Yeah, the weather's been weird. The sea's been weird, I can feel it. They're fighting...it can't be over me and Percy right? He doesn't have any defence, he broke the rules too."

"Yeah I know...so you want to tell me why you have been avoiding Percy?" KJ asked and Nerissa shook her head, "Neri. Talk. I could just ask Luke. I'm sure he knows. Or you could tell me, I'm your friend not just your Protector." 

Saving Nerissa from the conversation Annabeth ran towards them, "Something wrong?" Nerissa asked

Annabeth shook her head, looking too happy, "Percy's going on a quest. He's going on a quest, and I think I'm gonna get to go with him, and we're gonna get Zeus's lightning bolt back."

Nerissa scoffed in surprise as she looked at KJ. Chiron must know that it's stupid to send him out so quickly after being claimed, "Annie, your mom is Athena. You're meant to be smart, come on this kid is pranking you."

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "He's not tricking me. Chiron approved it. He gets to bring two companions."

KJ nodded, "You and Grover. That's a power trio if I've ever seen one. Neri, I think they're overtaking you, me and Luke."

Annabeth rolled her eyes again, "I wouldn't choose him but the prophecy, guys. It's meant to be me."

"Go pack then." KJ said

Annabeth smiled as she quickly ran towards her cabin, "The gods is happening?" Nerissa asked

"Go find out. I'll go find Luke." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It seemed like Chiron was waiting for Nerissa's arrival, he sent Percy away as soon as she stepped foot on the porch.

Percy looked back at Tony but he just shook his head, telling him to walk away or Nerissa may just murder him, "Chiron, are you crazy?"

Chiron merely smiled, "You tell me, Nerissa. Am I crazy for sending Percy on a quest to find and return Zeus's stolen bolt?"