𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

Six months later:

Six months later:

Luke now hated sword fighting, Diana and Nerissa. In thar order. He didn't realise how much of a mean teacher Nerissa was until he ended up being trained by her, he realised why Chiron never let her teach anyone. It had been six months since he arrived at Camp Half-blood, and he wasn't much better than when he started

"Come on, Cas!" Nerissa groaned as she hit him with her practice sword, "Can you even attempt to hit me back?"

Luke was too out of breath to say anything, so he just glared at the girl in front of him. Despite her being shorter and smaller than him, she was quick and was able to flip him over her. What didn't help was the fact that Connor, Travis and Adam were watching. Taking great enjoyment in their siblings and friends fighting each other.

Diana, Nerissa, Adam, Connor and Travis had now 'adopted' Luke into their group. Which he was more than happy do be a part of.

"Why are you even here?" Luke asked them

Connor shrugged, "Diana started a bet, we're just here to see who wins."

Luke rolled his eyes as he went to attack Nerissa, but she dodged the attack easy, she dropped to the ground and kicked his legs out from under him. Luke fell back onto the floor as Nerissa pointed the tip of her sword at his neck,

"Dead. Again."

"You're horrible." Luke said as he took Nerissa's hand and she helped him up, but quickly flipped him over her back onto the ground, "Rule number one, never let your guard down."

Luke just groaned as Nerissa pulled him up once more, she smiled as they walked over to the bleachers, towards their things, "Why are we using dummy swords?"

Nerissa laughed as she picked up her water bottle, "Because I don't want to decapitate you with my sword."

"So, when do I get a sword?" Luke asked

Nerissa snorted, "When you can use one. Ask Diana."

Luke gave her a look and said, "If I talk to Diana, I will stab her for sticking me in this circle of hell."