𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

As much as Nerissa loved to blame all of her issues, and rightly so onto her father

As much as Nerissa loved to blame all of her issues, and rightly so onto her father. In the situation that she was in it was more fitting to blame it on the little brother, Percy Jackson.

Percy span around, clearly having enough with the silence from Nerissa, almost like he knew exactly what she thinking, "This was not my fault!"

"You veered the bus halfway off-road!" Nerissa argued and Percy noticed that her eyes had shifted colours from the usual shade of sea blue, into a murky blue, "We had it sorted! We would have been fine, that exact scenario is why we're here!"

"And let you guys actually die? No way!"

Before Nerissa could say anything else she heard a shrill noise, "Hey, my reed pipes still work!" Grover smiled, "If I could just remember a find path song, we could get out of these woods!"

He puffed out a few notes, but the tune still sounded suspiciously like Hilary Duff, "Is Hilary Duff all you know how to play, man?" Percy asked

Grover didn't get the chance to reply because the group heard a groan, judging by that Percy had ran straight first into a tree. Nerissa turned around to face Annabeth purely to hide her smile, maybe the gods were looking on them after all.

Percy glared at her as he stood back up. He didn't totally understand why she hated him so much, he wanted to but he assumed that bringing it up would just make this trip even more hostile and awkward than it already was.

"Hey." Percy pointed towards the glowing light which caught their attention. Of course the three ADHD halfbloods and a Satyr noticed it.

The group walked towards the Diner, Grover lingered behind and Nerissa noticed walking over to him, "You okay?"

"This place...I'm getting flooded with monster smells." Grover replied, looking around

Nerissa put her hand on his shoulder, "Your nose is clogged from the Algebra triplets, what kind of monster sells burgers and gnomes?" She gestured to the garden ornaments at the entrance

"What the heck does that say?" Percy asked as he looked up at the sign

Annabeth shrugged, "I don't know."