𝕋𝔼ℕ

"If I die I am going to haunt you for the rest of my existence

"If I die I am going to haunt you for the rest of my existence." Nerissa said as she and Tony walked into Cabin Three where Percy had already left, seemingly he had already copied his older sisters notion of avoidance.

Nerissa walked over to her bed and picked up her backpack putting some things inside, change of clothes, a toothbrush.

The dagger that Luke had given her was attached to a holder up her sleeve, her shield watch was on her wrist and pen was in her pocket, "You know this is crazy right?"

Tony nodded, "I'm aware. I don't want you go out of camp. But I also know that you can handle yourself, I made sure of that and sending three kids isn't the best plan in the world. They'll get killed, at least you can try to stop that from happening."

"I haven't had a conversation with the kid since he got claimed." Nerissa said as she sat down on her bed beside Tony, "I don't know what to do." 

Tony turned around so that he was facing her, "Just be you. If it takes a while for you to get your head around it all then that is what it takes. Nobody can decide how you react but you." 

Before Nerissa could react the door to the cabin opened and Luke walked in, "KJ just told me Grover, Annie and Percy are going on a...what's going on?" 

Tony just smiled as he stood up, "I'll see you on the hill." 

The god smiled at Luke as he walked out, shutting the door behind him, "Why do you look like you're about to pass out. What's happening?"

"Zeus's bolt was stolen, hence the storm. Percy's been accused, him, Annie and Grover are going to get it back...I'm going with them." Nerissa explained

Luke's face dropped, "What? You're going?" Nerissa nodded, "Only three can go on a quest."

Nerissa nodded as she walked over to Luke and hugged him, "Yeah that's what I said, another funny thing, willing to bet Hades is the real one who has it, which is actual bullshit, Hades is not one to want to get involved with his brothers drama, Chiron thinks he's probably got a spy in the camp and Poseidon thought it was me."