𝕋𝕎𝕆

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Nerissa asked as she looked at the equipment list that Travis had given her and she just knew that they were going to cause some kind of commotion that she was going to have to get them out of

Travis, Connor, Nerissa, Diana and some other of the Hermes's kids were gathered at the porch of Cabin 3. "Wait, do we still have paint? Like the bright paint?" Connor asked

Travis nodded, "Yeah, blue, red and green and...yellow I think."

Nerissa looked at Connor, "Oh I get it, the cabins need a new splash of paint. No?"

Travis and Diana laughed as Connor nodded, "That's great. Okay, Trav, get the paint. Diana, screw drivers, hammers and nails. Nerissa. Glue, masking tape, glitter and everything else you can find. They won't know what hit them."

The group looked up when they heard a conch, the sound of food, they all separated and started to walk towards the dinner pavilion, "You got your stuff sorted for Capture the Flag tomorrow?" Diana asked as she stuck with Nerissa

That was how it normally went. Nerissa, Adam, Diana, Travis and Connor. They stuck together. They were a team. Even if Adam and Nerissa were in different cabins. KJ joined them when he was in camp, but he wasn't around often. Almost always out of camp.

"I'm not as disorganised as you are." Nerissa shot at her, Diana laughed at the insult, linking her arm with her friends, "How'd training go today?"

"I'll tell you what, Luke's pretty good. You should come train with us sometime." Diana commented, "Which means you can't kill him."

Nerissa gave her a look, "That was one time, I almost killed one person, one time. But I didn't. So, it's fine, in other words, leave off me."

Nerissa chuckled as she walked over to Connor and Travis who were looking at the list, Nerissa made her way towards Luke who was watching Annabeth talking to other members of the Athena cabin, "She won't evaporate you know?"

Luke nodded, "I know. You alright?"

"Heard you're good with a sword, I prefer a trident but that's just me. Diana said that I should give you some pointers." Nerissa said