𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋

Luke followed Nerissa as she walked away from the woods, away from the shock of Percy being claimed

Luke followed Nerissa as she walked away from the woods, away from the shock of Percy being claimed. He knew exactly why she was acting the way she was, "Nerissa! Hey, come on!"

Nerissa walked all the way down to the dock at Poseidon's lake, "How the hell could you do that!" She shouted

The sky turned dark as it started to rain and thunder, Nerissa looked up, she had always had a skill with the weather, storms came easy to her, but she always controlled them, she had no control over what was happening, "...My family is dead because of you! I didn't ask for this! I didn't ask to be here! I didn't ask for you to be my father! And you go and do it again! You're the reason another kid has lost his mother, do you get that?!"

Nerissa leaned on her knees as she could feel herself struggling to breathe

"Nerissa!" Luke shouted as he ran down the docks towards her

"I can't...I can't...I don't..."

Luke put his hands on Nerissa's shoulders and moved her up to look at him, "Hey, hey, look at me. Nerissa."

"I can't breathe. Cas, I...I can't..." Nerissa said

Luke nodded as she gripped Nerissa's hands and put them on his chest, "Feel how I'm breathing, okay. Copy it. Don't talk just breathe." Luke took deep, overexaggerated breathes as Nerissa copied, "There we go."

The storm then died down and Luke sighed in relief, "Come on, sit down."

Luke kept his hand on Nerissa's back as he helped her sit down, he pulled her towards him as he rubbed her back, "It's okay, it's normal. They're not fun at all...they're alright to deal with once you get the hang of it."

He turned around when he heard someone running towards them, he saw a soaking wet Diana running towards them, Luke shook his head and Diana stopped.

He then gave her a thumbs up telling her he had it covered, "You want to talk about it?" Luke asked

"He did it again...how could he have another kid, when he knows what happened to my mum?" Nerissa asked as he looked up at Luke, "Percy isn't my brother. My brother isn't here, and it's like the gods are just replacing him with Percy?"