CHAPTER 1

JEON JUNGKOOK ( KOOKIE )

                  AGE : 19

             YN ( NAVI )                         AGE : 17

             YN ( NAVI )

             AGE : 17

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️🔞 ( skip if you want )

"Ahh" she moaned as he thrusts his hard length inside her from behind by bending her on the toilet seat . Her hairs were all messy and her shirt was ripped off her body . Her neck and chest was all painted with beautiful purple marks . Her ni**les were swollen due to his hard sucking . Her skirt were pulled up and her wet black panty was laying between her feet .

*Arhhh * he groaned as he thrusts her hard holding her tiny waist to keep her steady as her body was moving back and forth because of his hard thrusts.

" ahhhh Jung....kook " she moaned when his tip hit her g-spot hard and she rolled her eyes feeling the pleasure.

*Arhh fu*k still soo tight *thrust* even  if I have f*cked you soo many times * he said as he held her hairs in his palms and pulled her head back " ahhh I love your pu*sy , fu*king soo tight and warm " his hairs were falling over his eyes as he was banging her hard .

"Mmm...ahhhh....jungkook " she moaned when he attacked on her neck again and started sucking there hard .

He left her hairs and pressed his palm on her lower back signalling her to bend more and she did . She bend her waist and lifted her ass more in the air .

He spread his legs a little more and again thrust his di*k hard untill his tip  reached her g-spot and she screamed his name while tears of pleasure started building in her eyes.

" I love fu*cking you in this position" he said as he looked down seeing his di*k going in and out smoothly. He held her big boo*ies in his hands and pressed his hard chest against her back still banging her hard . He squeezed them hard and she moaned. He took the nipples between his fingers and started pinching them .

"Arhhh Jung..koo i ...m close" she said shuttering as the pleasure he was giving her was too much . He smirked and left her boo*s and stood straight holding her waist with both hands .

" Come then " he said and pulled his di*k out till the tip and thrusted back hard making her scream .

Only if he was not holding her tight she would have dropped on the floor by the force .

He smirked and started thrust her hard with an animalistic speed . Her head fell back as she moaned his name again and again .

His thrust were steady and hard as his eyes were glued on her pink assh*le . He wanted to fuck her there too but she never lets him f!ck there. He even turned more on looking at her hole . He fell his head back as he can feel himself close too.

"Ahh ... I m coming" she said as she felt the knot inside her lower abdomen was about to explode.

" I'm close too *arhh* "as his thrusts become sloppy and hard.  Then she felt her toes curled as she screamed his name and cummed on his dick . She was about to drop but he held her tight .

" Just a minute" he said and started thrusting her hard chasing his own climax .

After sometime he felt his di'k is about to explode. He exalted hard and giving her a last hard thrust pulled his dick out unloading his di!k on her ass.

He was breathing heavily as he painted her asscheeks with his thick white liquid.  It was very hard for him to pull his dick out at the last moment but he has to because he didn't have c*ndom as they can't bring that to school.

Every morning in the assembly their teachers checks their backs and If they find anything illegal in theirs bags then their asses get beaten badly.

They both calmed themselves down from their high as he stepped back and put his dick back into his pants before cleaning it with her skirt.

She too picked up her clothes and started wearing them before cleaning herself up.

" You go first okay " she said to jungkook as she doesn't want to caught up. He nodded and held her waist and pecked her lips.

" I'll wait for you outside " he said and peeked out . There was no one around so he ran from there quickly.

She too combed her hairs and steady her dress and picked her bag that was resting on the floor and went off .

SMUT ENDS HERE ....

she was "uma" jungkook's girlfriend. Well she is not his only girlfriend. He dates every girl who is willing to calm his dick down. He loves fucking girls .

After having lunch with uma and attending the rest of his classes he went home as jimin his best friend hadn't come to school today .

He was watching tv laying on the couch while eating popcorn. When his dad came.

HIS DAD : " look at this bastard , watching movies like his father will give his exams " .

He hurriedly gets up and sat on the bed dropping down his head . Yes , his father is very strict and he only fears his father.

Then her mom came holding a bowl of noodles for his sweet son ( sweet in front of his parents only ) .

HIS MOM : " you started again " she said to her husband as she placed the bowl in front of her son and sits beside him. " Don't scold my baby without any reson , he just came back from the school. Let him eat his lunch peacefully" she said creasing his hairs as he was sitting there quietly.

HIS DAD : " woahh today he came early. Hadn't his that braty friend jimin came school " .

HIS MOM : " would you please let my baby eat peacefully" she said glaring at him and he gave him a last glance and went upstairs. " Now eat my kookie then study okay otherwise your dad will get mad again" she said and he hugged her mom.

JK : " thanks mom , I will study after eating" he said and giggled hugging her mom.

I hope you liked this chapter..

I will upload next part tomorrow....

Please vote and comment...

Love you 💜

Byee byee good night ☺️