CHAPTER 19

Yn is getting ready for school. She is very nervous. She kept looking at the mirror and checking herself. Soo many thoughts were roaming inside her head . She doesn't want to disappoint jungkook today. What If she couldn't stand at his expectations. What if she couldn't satisfy him. He will fight with her again and she doesn't want that .
She shrugged her thoughts as she picked her bag and went downstairs.

Her parents were sitting on the dinning table waiting for her. She greeted her parents and sat on the dinning table as her mother served her breakfast.

Her dad : " what happened yn ? Why is your face looking soo dull ? " He asked as he noticed dark circles under her eyes. That were caused by his boyfriend because he was not talking to her and she spend two fucking night crying.

Yn : " dad , my exams are near I was studying the whole night, maybe that's why" poor girl didn't even touch the books ever since she is in a relationship. She has totally forgotten that her bag has books inside it.

Her dad : " that's my girl " he got soo happy. Her daughter is very sensible. She will make her father proud. He Patted her head as he kissed her forehead.

Annie : " but yn, don't stay up late . Look your face is so pale like you haven't eaten anything from years" she said worriedly.

Yn : " my preparation is over now mom , don't worry" she said having her food as fast as she can because she is dying to meet his boyfriend.

Her dad : " I'm proud of you my daughter. I pray to God that every parent got child like you " he said happily. Poor man doesn't even know what's waiting for him then he will pray the opposite.

Her mother was feeling soo happy looking at her husband and daughter talking lovingly. Because it's a rare scene orelse he always scolds her.

................

Finally she reached school with Aria as Aria hurriedly went to Jimin leaving her behind. Jungkook was also standing with jimin waiting for her as he started coming towards her.

JK : " how are you my cupcake? " He said as he engulfed her into a hug.

Yn : " fine " she said as she hug him back burying her face into his chest feeling his warmth after 2 days but it felt like years to her.

JK : " hmm " he hummed as he buried his face into her neck near her ear as he whispered " do you remember what I had told you yesterday"

She felt electric current travelled down her body that stopped on her pussy hearing his harsh voice that forced her to clench her thighs and feel some wetness down there.

She nodded as he kissed her neck and ear before pulling away as he admired her face that was red like a tomato due to embarrasment.

JK : " i missed you " he said as he held her and bring it to his face gently kissing the back of her palm as she giggled feeling a tingling sensation as his soft lips touched her hand .

Yn : " no, you didn't" she said as she remembered how rudely he was talking to her yesterday and her smile dropped.

JK : " no my cupcake, i missed you soo much . I was just angry with you that's why I behaved like that " he said as he observed her smile getting drop. He knew she was hurt because of his behaviour. " But my cupcake will not make me mad again, am I right ?" he said as she understood what he wants to say and she nodded. " I love you my baby " he said and again hugged her tightly this time because he is soo excited for today.

She was feeling soo many insecurities. The way he was talking one thing was clear that if she didn't do what he said he will get mad again and she doesn't want that. She will do her best to obey him .