CHAPTER 17

Knock knock....

As soon as yn hears the knock on the door , she hurriedly wear her clothes and kicked her panty under the bed . She combed her hair with fingers as she inhaled a deep breathe and opened the door.

Annie : " yn , what happened why did you scream ? " She said worriedly roaming her eyes here and there in the room .

Yn : " mom, there w_was a cat on my bed " she said shuttering as her palms were all sweaty due to nervousness" when i opened my eyes I got scared that's why I screamed " .

Annie: " don't worry my baby , i will sleep with you tonight okay " she said hugging her and pecking her forehead.

Yn nodded but her mind was roaming somewhere else . " I shouldn't have kicked him. What if he is hurt ? . Will he be angry with me ? . Will he not talk to me ? " Soo many questions were roaming inside her head. She wants to talk to him but her mother is sleeping with her . She can't talk to him right now.

.................

Meanwhile jungkook jumped off the window and landed on the ground on his back . He groaned holding his back. It was already broken because of that kick and jumping off the window didn't help him either. " I had never thought,you would be this strong yn" he mumbled and helped himself to stand.

He zipped up his pants and wear his shirt and he started walking. Then, he saw jimin's car there . His face lit up . His friend is the best , he never leaves him alone. He hurriedly walked towards the car and knocked as jimin was already asleep .

As soon as jimin unlocked the car jungkook hurriedly went inside and groaned again as his back touched the seat .

Jimin : " what happened? " He asked in his sleepy voice as he eyed him up and down.

JK : " i thought you were gone " he said rubbing his back. 

Jimin: " i knew ,something like this is gonna happen" he said smirking.

JK : " huh ? "

Jimin : " just tell me already. Did she kick out or her parents woken up " he said rolling his eyes.

Jk : " both things happened" he Said as he sighed and rested his head on the seat.

Jimin: " what ? " He said raising his eyebrows.

JK : " i .... I was about to enter.... Her , but she screamed and kicked me . Then her parents woken up . I had to jump off the window and now my back is hurting like hell " he said turning his face towards jimin's side .

As soon as these words left his mouth jimin started laughing his ass out .

Jimin : " she .. what " he said laughing like mad man " she kicked you " he laughed hard .... " Omg " .....

JK : " stop laughing like an asshole" he said annoyed " your friend is hurt and you are laughing like a motherfucker"

Jimin: " i knew, something like this would happen" he said rubbing his tummy because it was paining because of laughing too much. " My friend is such a dick , motherfucker when will you stop thinking with your dick " .... " Did you prepare her first? " He asked.

JK : " how " he said with confused look on his face.

Jimin: " fucker she is not like other girls you have fucked who were already broken. She is a virgin you need to prepare her first with your fingers and who told you to do that inside her house. Are you out of your mind . What if her parents find out " .. jungkook have never fucked a virgin before so he had not that much knowledge and after hearing from jimin he started worrying about her now .