CHAPTER 33

Jungkook's phone Buzzed under his ear . He groaned feeling his head throbbing like hell. He hold his head with one hand as he picked up the phone with other hand eyes still closed.

JK : " hmm" he said in his sleepy voice.

Jimin : " I'll be there in 10 mins " Jimin said getting out off Aria's house.

JK : " okay " he said and Jimin hung the call.

Jungkook groaned as he opened his eyes slowly and yawned. He sat on the bed as he kept his phone beside him and  held his head with both hands because it was paining " i shouldn't have had alcohol this much" he mumbled to himself as he  opened his eyes fully and opened his arms wide to stretch his muscles while yawning. That's when his eyes caught something " what " he Mumbled as he looked at his upper body naked " nooo" he hurriedly pulled the blanket off his body and yes, he is naked . He turns his head towards yn who was in deep sleep. His heart started beating fast. He pulled the blanket off her body and hurriedly went between her legs . He opened her legs and his eyes widened seeing her pussy all swollen,red and his cum coming out of her pussy and some of his dry cum stuck on her inner thighs.

JK " fuck fuck fuck ...ahhhhh....I cummed inside her again" he said pulling his hair in frustration " what shall I do now. I can't take risk this time. Jeon Jungkook..ahh ...fuck yourself" he groaned as he slapped his face hard.

Meanwhile yn opened her eyes slowly hearing him cursing early in the morning. She rubbed her eyes as she saw him sitting between her legs and pulling his hair. Meanwhile her eyes widened seeing him sitting between her legs and screaming * did something happened to my pussy *, * did it blast*,* he was so hard on me last night*,* what happened to my pussy* so many thoughts started roaming inside her head as she hurried stood up and looked at her pussy. She sighed in relief looking at her pussy all good in its place. She looked at him knitting her eyebrows * what happened to him * she thought to herself.

Yn : " Jungkook, what happened" she asked looking at him confused as he was staring at her already. He didn't say anything as he was so lost in his thoughts. " jungkook, what happened" she asked again worriedly holding his face into her palms. He blinked his eyes still looking at her innocent face as he felt pity for her.

JK : " cupcake, did i hurt you last night" he asked slowly knitting his eyebrows .Meanwhile she nodded slowly making his heart to clench. He hurriedly hugged her .

JK : " I'm sorry baby, i didn't do it intentionally " he said as he pecked her ear and started rubbing her back.

Tears started building in her eyes remembering the last night. " You were drunk last " she whispered slowly " you lied to me , you had told me that you don't drink" .

He Gulped listening to her. He has to make an excuse now " I was hurt baby, you were fighting with me continuously and wasn't listening to me . You were blaming me that I'm lying to you. I was feeling hurt. So , i just had a little alcohol " he said making YN's heart to drop. He got drunk because of me . I am so bad , i really deserved that punishment.She thought to herself as she broke the hug and held his face into her palms again.

Yn : " i will not do this again " she said with teary eyes " promise me you will not drink again" she said keeping her hand in front of him.

JK : " i promise I'll not drink again" he said as he put his hand on hers promising her. He got so happy, he manipulated her so easily. She is so easy to handle. He loves her soo much.

Jungkook's phone again buzzed disturbing them both. He turned his gaze towards his phone. It was Jimin, he must have arrived here.

He kissed YN's both hands as he stood up off the bed and started wearing his clothes " cupcake, I was hard on you last night. You must be hurt. I will come after 30 mins and give you some medicine. Take them after breakfast okay" he said wearing his pants and picked up YN's clothes from the floor and placed them on the bed" wear your clothes now " he said pecking her forehead making her giggle" and don't forget to take the medicine, i love you, cupcake" he said holding her face and pecked her lips few times. She nodded as she got soo happy, he loves her so much. Like , how he is concerned that she is hurt.