CHAPTER 3

Jimin called after 5 mins and tell them to come in room 210 . They both looked at each other and nodded as the came out off the car and started walking towards the room holding hands.

Jungkook opened the door of the room as they went inside and found jimin was already sitting there on the bed spreading his legs.

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️🔞 ( THREESOME SKIP IF YOU WANT)

Jimin smirked at her as she entered room she smirked too. She went to him and he pulled her and made her sit on his lap as he snuggled his head into her neck inhaling her scent .

JIMIN: " mmhh* i missed your pus*y and a*s baby girl " he said giving butterfly kisses on her neck .

ISHA : " i missed your di!k too " she said and started kissing him .

Jungkook smirked and closed the door as he went towards them.

JK : " woah you are forgetting me " he said as he snached Isha from him and started kissing her hungrily.

Jimin smirked and started undressing himself leaving him only in his boxer while jungkook was having a good time kissing her .

Jimin stood behind Isha and removed her hairs from her neck and started sucking there . She moaned feeling the pleasure as one was sucking her face and other was sucking her neck harshly .

She moaned into jungkook's mouth as she felt jungkook's dick against her clothed pu*sy and jimin's dick against her ass .

Jungkook was sucking her lips harshly not giving her time to breathe while Jimin was sucking her neck painting it purple.

Jungkook groaned as he felt her getting out of breath and he left her while as she inhale a long breathe but jimin turned her around and smashed his lips on her. He didn't give her time to breathe and started sucking her lips roughly.

Jungkook Started removing his clothes as he also left himself only in  boxers .  He went near and held the waistband of her uniform's skirt as he unhooked it making it fall on the floor .

Jimin left her lips as he started unbuttoning her shirt. He removed her shirt fully off her body leaving her only in black panty and br@.

Jungkook held her hand and took her to bed . He layed there while spreading his legs wide . She hurriedly went between his legs as she removed his boxer making his big throbbing c*ck to spurng free.

Jimin came behind her as he pulled her panty down making her pink wet pus*y visible to his eyes. She balanced herself on her knees as she bend down lifting her ass high in the air and Jimin groaned looking at her wet pus*y . He can feel his di!k throbbing inside his boxer.

Meanwhile she smirked as he held jungkook's dick in his hands and started stroking it . He groaned as his head fell back on the pillow. After stroking it few times she moved her lips close to his dick and wrapped them around it. He groaned as she took his full length into her mouth.

Meanwhile jimin spanked her ass hard leaving his handprint on her ass. She hissed on his dick . He rubbed her pusssy with his first two fingers and pushed them inside her making her moan on his dick. 

Jungkook groaned as he held her hairs and started bucking his hips up fucking her mouth hard. On the other hand Jimin Started moving his fingers in and out of her at a rapid speed.

Tears started building in her eyes because of too much pleasure. She moaned on his dick. She heard him groaning as she felt his dick throbbing and his thrust become more rapid tearing her throat . Precum started dripping down her chin as she felt him near his release . She was near too as she felt jimin fingerfuvking her hard . She felt the knot inside her stomach is about to burst and within seconds she shuddered as she cum on his fingers. Meanwhile jungkook groaned giving her mouth a hard thrust hitting the back of her throat as he realised his cum deep inside her throat and she swallows all of it. 

Jimin removed his fingers out and jungkook removed his dick out off her mouth and she fell beside him breathing heavily as her throat was burning.

JK : " you okay now " jungkook asked after some time rubbing her face with his palms and she nodded.

Jimin : " then get on your knees now " he said as he removed his boxer freeing his massive dick .

Jungkook again lay down on the bed as he wants her to ride him . She positioned herself on top of him as she positioned his dick on her entering and slowly swallowed it inside.

ISHA  : * AHHHH* she moaned as she felt his massive dick tearing her walls and jungkook groaned feeling her warm and tight pu*sy around his length.

Jimin came behind her and she layed on jungkook's chest spreading her legs beside his thighs. Jimin held his dick and stroked it few times. He rubbed his dick on her assh*le and with a hard thrust he went in . She screamed hard feeling her ass tearing up with his massive cock. He held her as*cheeks and spread them apart looking at his dick buried deep inside of her.

Meanwhile jungkook held her waist to keep her steady.

Jimin: " can we move now " he asked after giving her few time to adjust and she nodded feeling them both throbbing inside of her.

And with that they both started Fucking her hard . One was thrusting her ass brutally and the other was fucking her pu*sy mercilessly.

Her screams and their groans were filled in the room .

She moaned * ahhh * as she felt herself close " I m ...close " she said whimpering.

" Me too " they both said at same time .

" Let's cum together " jungkook said and she felt their thrust become sloppy. And with few more hard thrust she felt herself realising on his dick as her toes curled and she rolled her eyes back after having a mind blowing orgasm.

And after few more hard and sloppy thrusts she felt  both of them groaning
as they both cum inside of her one filling her pussy with warm seeds and one filling her ass.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After cleaning themselves and wearing their uniforms they were sitting on the bed while having  lunch as they were so tired and hungry after their hard workout.

JK : " Isha , i came inside you " he said worriedly as he doesn't want a child this early.

ISHA : " don't worry, I'm on pills " she said munching on her slice of pizza .

JK : " oh thank god " he said and started eating his slice of pizza .

JIMIN : " what about cond*ms we brought earlier " he said and they both looked at her " can we have another round" .

ISHA: " nooooooooo... I m already sore " she said and they both started laughing looking at her expression.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Byee byee guys ..

I hope you enjoyed 🥰

Plzz vote 💜

Love you soo much 💜💜💜💜

I'll upload next part tomorrow 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜