CHAPTER 24

" Come on , unbutton my pants" jungkook said smirking as he moved off her and stood on the bed balancing himself on his knees.

She hurriedly obeyed him as she looked at him innocently but she is not innocent at all at this point. She slowly lifted her body and sit in front of him on her knees. She lifted her hand as she brushed it on his hard chest and abs intentionally making him groan as he throws his head back.

His moans and groans are arising something inside her and she wants to listen to them all night long. She slowly traced her hand more down as it comes in contact with his clothed length and he held her waist tightly to prevent himself from falling.

JK : " do it fast " he said getting impatient as he was breathing heavily already.

She gulped as she started doing her job . She unbuttoned his pants successfully as she slowly pulled the zipper of his pants down . She then looked at him and he was already looking at her. He gave her a warm smile and she started sliding his pants down. His underwear came in view and when she slide the pants more down , she saw a very huge tent in his underwear she she started feeling something inside her tummy just by looking at that huge tent.

He is soo big . How does he carry such a huge weapon inside his pants all the time. Didn't it hurt him. It must be heavy. Poor girl was thinking soo many things while focusing on his hard dick.

He then stood as she got out of her thoughts. He then helped her to remove his pants fully and throws them on the floor and again attached on her.

He again made her lay on the bed and spread her legs wide balancing himself between them . His clothed dick came in contact with her clothed pussy and she arced her back to press herself more against him.

" Don't do this orelse i will come undone" he groaned as he felt her rubbing herself more against him and it was making him more hard.

"I w_ant you... please " she moaned as he felt herself getting impatient as well. She just wants him as soon as possible because there is something inside her lower belly that wants to come out really bad and she was feeling like her pussy will blast if that didn't come out.

JK : " you will get me soon and there is no doubt in it " he said as he dugged his face into her neck and started sucking on the dark hickey he made earlier as he knows it's her sweet spot.

She Hissed and moaned at the same time feeling burning sensation on that spot and pleasure at the same time. " Jung..kook ahhhh "

" You love it when I suck here " he said as he bit there mercilessly .

She gasped and parted her lips as she felt some liquid flowing from there " ahhhh " she Hissed painfully and he licked that spot cleaning all the blood droplets that were coming off there.

He then looked at the hickey satisfiedly. It will stay on her neck for atleast one month and he is feeling so proud of himself.

He again attacked on her lips and started sucking her harshly as she wrapped her legs around his torso pulling his lower body as close as possible making him moan too .

He then left her lips and started going down . He licked her tummy while looking at her face. She was arcing her back and her eyes were closed and she was shuddering with every lick. He goes more down and he put his tongue inside her navel and started sucking, licking and biting.

He goes more down as he held the waistband of her pajama and made her lift her hips a little and pulled it down throwing it on his clothes. She is all naked now in front of his hungry eyes but she doesn't care anymore. He has seen her naked before as well. She was breathing heavily as her pussy was clenching hard and her clit was throbbing for attention.