CHAPTER 20

With trembling steps yn managed to go to the class. First her knees are hurting like hell due to kneeling for a long time and second her throat is burning like someone has set fire inside it. She was feeling so weak . It was soo hurtful for her. She doesn't think she will be able to eat are speak for few days now. She was somehow also hurt that jungkook treated her like this . She was expecting him to be atleast gentle with her. She even told him to be gentle by he didn't listen. She was really hurt because of his actions today. He did pampered her a lot after that but it doesn't change the fact that he only cares about his pleasure.

She sat on her bench as she rested her head on it and closed her eyes while thinking is she doing right giving herself to him  because it was felt like he doesn't deserve her but poor girl is head over heels for him as she couldn't think straight at this time. She just wants someone to comfort her now.

Soon after jungkook came as he saw students slowly started getting into the class because their recess is about to over . He saw Jimin and Aria coming while laughing and talking.

JK : " did you see yn ? " He asked as he thought she would be with them because she left first.

Aria : " weren't she with you " she said worriedly.

Jimin : " did you guys fight again? " He said eyeing him up and down rising an eyebrow.

JK : " chill guys , we were on terrace and she came before me . So I thought she would have came to you " he said as they both sighed in relief .

Jimin : " what were you two doing there ? " He said while smirking at jungkook and he smirked back.

JK : " nothing much , just yn was having her favourite icecream and I was admiring her face" he said and Jimin understood what his shameless friend is saying.

Aria : " what! she had icecream without me and didn't even share it with me " she Said as she didn't get which icecream are they talking about.

JK : " that was only for my baby , you ask you boyfriend he will you you " he said smirking while signalling at jimin and she looked at Jimin with innocent eyes . They had sex but it was simple. Jimin haven't asked her about giving him blowjob because he is serious for Aria and doesn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Jimin : " baby let's go from here , this asshole is shameless " he said as he wrapped his arm around Aria's shoulder and dragged her inside the classroom while cursing his friend.

Jungkook laughed hearing Jimin cursing him as he went to the canteen to have something because yn hadn't had anything. She must be hungry.

...............

Aria and Jimin entered the class as they say yn laying on the bench. They both approached her as they sat beside her. Yn lifted her head as she felt presence beside her.

Aria : " I'm mad at you " she said as she wrapped her arms around his chest and turned her face to another side.

Yn : " wh..at *cough* what ha.ppen..ed " she said as she couldn't speak properly because her throat was burning.

Aria : " yn, are you okay ? What happened" she asked worriedly as she can she hurt in her eyes but she shrugged if off as she thought she would be sick and put her palm on her forehead to check if she has fever but she was fine .

Jimin : " looks like she had too much icecream that her throat is sore now" he said as he smirked at yn but she was not in condition to feel his teasing now. She just rested her head again bench and closed her eyes while Aria was looking at her worriedly.

Aria : " what happened to her ? " She asked jimin worriedly.

Jimin : " side effects of too much icecream" he said as he shrugged his shoulders but Aria can feel she is hurt but she didn't know what happened. Jungkook told them that they didn't fight so why is she sad.