CHAPTER 21

Yn reached home as she exhaled a deep breathe " this is the last time I'm lying to you mom ,i promise" she mumbled as she dropped her bag on the couch and started searching for her mom.

She went to her mom as she saw her in kitchen and hugged her tightly from behind.

Annie: " you're back yn " she said as she turned around to face her daughter but her eyes widened seeing tears in the eyes of her dear daughter." Oh my god yn what happened? " She asked worriedly and yn Started crying even more loudly . " Yn what happened yn, tell me " she said as she was feeling worried. She never saw her daughter crying like this before.

Yn : " mom " she said while sobbing.

Annie: " yes, baby tell me what happened" she said caressing her hairs.

Yn : " today was my test *sob* I was fully prepared for it but my stomach started hurting and i couldn't write anything" she said crying and her mother sighed in relief.

Annie: " i thought something bad happened to you , oh God you scared me" she said as yn started looking at her amazed. Wouldn't she scold her?.

Yn : " mom , dad will scold me " she said making a sad face .

Annie: " he will not say anything. We will not tell him about it okay " she said as she can't see her daughter sad. She trusts her , she knew yn has not done it intentionally and it was just a mere test so no need to worry . She knows her daughter will score good in final exams and make them proud like always.

And yn got soo happy as she hugged her tightly " I love you soo much mom " she said happily and Annie chuckled rubbing her back.

Annie: " why was your stomach hurting? " She asked as she broke the hug.

Yn : " don't know but it's fine now " she asked as was praying that her mother doesn't ask her more questions.

Annie: " do you want to see doctor? " She asked her worriedly because she is observing that yn is not looking good nowadays. She is looking soo weak.

Yn : " no , mom I'm totally fine . I just need rest " she said and Annie nodded.

Annie: " do you want to eat something" she said as she again started doing what she was doing before.

Yn : " no, mom i have  had lunch already . I'm going to take some rest " she said and her mother nodded and she ran towards her room.

.........................

Meanwhile jungkook was soo happy today . There is no boundaries of his happiness today . He is feeling soo satisfying. It was the best blowjob he ever had  and he doesn't want anyone other than yn now.

He was laying on his bed now thinking about her as he opened his gallery to see the picture he has took .

He groaned looking at the picture as he dick twitched again. She was looking soo hot like this. She was looking at him while taking his dick inside his mouth. It was the best view Ever " i love you soo much my baby " he said as he kissed the screen again and again and applied that on his wallpaper.  He doesn't give his phone to anyone to there is no problem applying this wallpaper. He just wants to see her again and again like this with his cock inside her mouth .

But he is feeling a little sad as yn didn't talk to him and went home without saying bye to him. He shrugged it off as he thought Maybe she was feeling sick that's why she did it.

.......................

Meanwhile she was sitting on her bed while kept looking at her phone. Her hands were aching to call him and she was dying to hear his voice. She was feeling soo broken. But she wants to ignore him now. Listening to Aria, now she was feeling like he doesn't deserve her and she is doing wrong to her parents by breaking their trust. Her heart was crying internally as she was stuck between her heart and mind because her heart was keep singing jungkook's name and her mind was saying* you still have time stop all this , don't break your parents trust orelse you will regret later * .
She doesn't know whom to listen as she pulled her hair in frustration " why , why , why god , why I have to go through this " she said as tears started rolling down her cheeks. I m not that strong. I can't bear this pain she said as she kept her hand on her heart because it was aching badly thinking about him because It's not easy to forget about someone whom you love by your heart.

She wanted to talk to him but soo many insecurities are roaming inside her head . What if he is only using her ? , what if he leaves her after taking her everything? Because the way he treated her it was like he doesn't care about her comfort and only cares about his pleasure.

She stood up from the bed as she sat on her study table to distract her mind from everything.

...................

Meanwhile he was waiting for her to call him since afternoon but she didn't so he decided to call her by himself. He picked up his phone and dialled her number.
.
.

But she didn't answer. " Why isn't she answering. Is she okay? " He started feeling worried. He dialled her number again but she didn't answer again.

Cupcake 💋

Cupcake, why aren't you answering my calls, are you okay .....

He texted her and waited for her reply but she didn't reply. He is getting impatient now .

Cupcake 💋

Cupcake,are you okay I'm worried ...

Still no reply." Oh God is she okay. She was not looking good today . Maybe she is sick. I went to harsh on her . Oh God what should I do know. I need to see her" he said to himself he needs to see her now otherwise he will die with worry.

He checked the time it was 10 pm. She would have called him by 100th time till now . But today she is not even replying to her texts . He was feeling worried for her.

He informed V that he is going out for a walk and went outside the house.
He went to medical store and brought medicine for her." Her throat would be hurting that's why she isn't calling me " he Mumbled and payed for the medicine and started walking towards jimin's house.

After reaching there he asked Jimin to drop him to YN's home . He told him everything that she isn't answering and jimin started feeling worried for her too. She they instantly left from there .

......................

Meanwhile yn was intentionally ignoring his calls and texts. She was crying silently. She didn't have her dinner with her parents today as she brought it inside her room. But she was not feeling like eating. She was feeling so helpless. Why is it so difficult to forget someone? . She wiped her tears as she layed on the bed holding her phone as she was kept looking at his messages.

Yn : " do you really care about me or Just pretending so you can have me and then throw me after using" she said as she felt her heart cleanched thinking like this that he will leave her after using her and without her knowing some sobs left her mouth as she kept her palm over her mouth to prevent herself from sobbing.

Then again a notification popped on his phone.

Kookie 💜

Cupcake,are you awake?. I'm coming to you in 5 mins okay . Love you sooo much my baby .

He wanted to confirm if she is awake or not but she didn't reply. He is more worried at this point as he ready to take any risk just to see if she is okay or not.

Meanwhile YN's heart started beating fast . Maybe what she was thinking about him is wrong. Is he really that worried that he is coming to see her because she didn't call him today. She is somewhere in her heart feeling happy and sad at the same time. Sad because If she again talks to him it means she is not keeping her promise and betraying her parents and happy because he cares about her.

She got up from the bed as she stood near her window and her eyes glistened seeing jungkook getting off the car and there was something in his hand. She hurriedly sat on her bed as she put her palm on her heart and it was beating crazily.

"What should I do now " she started biting her nails as she started feeling happy suddenly. It's the effect of jungkook that she became excited just by his small gentle act.

She layed on the bed as he kept her phone aside and tugged herself in duvet to pretend that she is sleeping but her heart was beating like drum.

.................

Sorry for short chapter...

I got my periods today and the first day is like hell to me 😭  my stomach hurts really bad. I tried to write long chapter but I can't . I just want to sleep now . Sorry to disappoint you. I'll continue it tomorrow 💜.

Love you soo much 💜💜💞💜

Don't forget to vote 💜💜💜