CHAPTER 25

It was 5 in the morning as the alarm buzzed. Yn groaned as her sleep got disturbed hearing the annoying sound of alarm early in the morning. She yawned as she tried to move but two strong arms had clasped her tightly.

She struggled to free herself as the alarm was ringing continuously.

Yn : " jungkook..leave me ....ahh... Wake up , turn off the alarm my parents will wake up " she said trying to free herself and waking jungkook who was sleeping like a dead person. " Jungkook wake up " she said again but he just groaned and held her more tightly and again started snoring.

"Oh my god " she said getting frustrated early in the morning. " If mom and dad wake up they will kill us both " she said to herself as she started freeing herself with all her force " why is he soo strong" she said with greeting teeth.

Finally with all her force she freed herself and fell beside him breathing heavily. She hurriedly pulled his phone out under the pillow and turned off the alarm as she sighed in relief. She turned to jungkook and he was still sleeping while snoring softly like the alarm ring hasn't even reached his ears.

She chuckled as she admired his face. He was sleeping like a baby and then she remembered their last night activity. She blushed as she mumbled " he is not a baby anymore" and hid her face inside her palms.

She dragged herself close to him and hugged him tightly " he is sleeping so peacefully. I don't want to wake him up " she mumbled as she started playing with his nipples " they are so small compared to mine " she said as she chuckled and again hugged him tightly burying her face on his chest. She stayed there for some time as she was feeling soo relaxed near him " okay I'm going washroom then I'll wake him up " she said as she tried to move her legs and then she felt sharp pain down there. She Hissed as she again layed in the same position. She checked the time and it was 5:30 her parents will wake up soon .

Yn : " jungkook" she said as she shaked him a little but he just groaned and again fell asleep " jungkook wake up , you need to go back" she said as she screamed inside his ear making him open his eyes instantly.

JK : " what " he said while rubbing his eyes in his deep morning voice. Then , he opened his eyes fully and looked around his surroundings. He is not in his room .  Then His eyes landed on yn who was laying beside her looking at him and the memories last night hits him.

He smirked as he remembered everything and without warning he pulled yn close and hovered over her.

Yn : " jungkook... What are you doing" she Said as he started kissing her neck as  she felt him getting hard. " Jungkook leave me " she said struggling but he is not in a mood to listen.

JK : " cupcake , I want you again" he said sucking her neck and going down as he lifted her shirt till her boobs. She moaned and hissed at the same time when he started kneading her already swollen boobs.

Meanwhile he felt his dick throbbing early in the morning. His dick again wants to enter her tight and warm pussy. He started sucking her collarbone while kneading her boobies hard.

Yn : " jungkook .. leave them . They are already swollen" she said as she Hissed because of pain.

JK : " i will make them so big " he said as he left her collarbone and started sucking one of her nipple while kneading the other boob. He was sucking it like a baby while humming softly. He then took her other nipple leaving the already swollen nipple glistening with his saliva .

Yn : " jungkook.. my parents will wake up" she said as she Hissed.

JK : " I'll be quick " he said leaving her nipple and going more down making her moan .