CHAPTER 15

JK : " now you , come here my little brat " he said as he sneaked his one arm around her waist and pinned her against the wall beside window. " Cupcake, you still have time , let me go " he said smirking.

She blushed dropping her head down while nodding slightly as no. He chuckled as he closed the gap between their bodies. She felt his body heat coming near her as she felt butterflies inside her stomach. Her face become all red.

He smirked looking at her reaction as he attached his body with hers blocking the way of air . She was looking down while her heart was beating like hell. He slide his one hand around her neck and started rubbing her lower lip with his thumb.

She felt her body shivering with his touch. She Lifted her face up and found him already starting at her . She blushed as she tried to bite her lower lip but he pulled it down with her thumb" noo .noo cupcake , not today " he said near her ear in husky voice as he left her lip making a pop sound. She felt her body trembling due to pleasure feeling his hot breathe near her neck.

He pulled her lower body close to his as her upper body was stuck against the wall and him. He pecked her ear " cupcake you are soo soft " he then pecked her cheek , her eyes,her nose , her chin and then stopped admiring her beautiful lips. She felt a tingling sensation all around her body. It's was soo pleasure. His touches were soo pleasureable. " Cupcake, I love you " he whispered sexily eyes stuck on her lips. She blushed as she was about to open her mouth but he shut it up attaching his lips on hers as he groaned feeling her soft lips .

He started moving his lips slowly as he pulled her face more close . He titled his head deepening the kiss as he started kissing her hungrily. " Cupcake, kiss me back" he whispered still kissing her but she didn't. He groaned as he pulled back.

JK : " cupcake, kiss me back " he said pecking her whole face softly. He knew she is shy and he wanted to throw her shyness away today .

Yn : " i d_dont know ....how to kiss" she said fidgeting with her fingers. He chuckled

JK : " just follow my lead " he said and again attached his lips on hers . He started softly moving his lips and she did the same . He groaned feeling her kissing him for the first time. Her lips were softly moving with his as she closed her eyes and circled her arms around his neck . He softly bit her lower lip and she moaned into his mouth. He took her lower lip between his lips and started sucking it softly and she did the same with his upper lip. She was sucking it was the same passion as he was sucking hers . He bit her lip and she did the same . He chuckled and started sucking her roughly. She started sucking him roughly too . He moaned*mmmmhhh * he has kissed soo many girls but never enjoyed this much as he is enjoying her kiss .

Soon the kiss become heated one . He has pinned her upper body totally against the wall and sucking her lips harshly. She couldn't match his pace so she stopped and moaned into his mouth. He held her both buttcheeks and squeezed them harshly Making her gasp . He instantly thrusted his tongue into her mouth exploring every corner of her sweet mouth. Her saliava transfered to his mouth and his to her mouth. She moaned*mmhmmm* as he pulled her lower body more close rubbing his hard dick against her tummy. " Stick your tongue out " he said breathing heavily and she did . He left her buttocks and bring his hands to her face . He runs his fingers into her hair and fisted them before yanking her head back making her lift her face . He again groaned looking at her fucked up face while rubbing his dick against her tummy softly. He was not rubbing it hard like the last time as he doesn't want to made bruises there . He held her tongue between his teeth and started sucking it. She moaned, she was feeling soo much pleasure. She doesn't want it to stop as she clenched her thighs when he bit her tongue . She moaned and started running her fingers into his locks rubbing his scalp. She was breathing heavily as she was feeling out of breath because of this long kiss.