CHAPTER 31

One week passed of there vacations and yn had been fighting with jungkook for the whole week because he is not giving her time nor he came to meet her once during the whole week.

Actually jungkook's uncle stays home most of the time these days and always comes to their room to check whether they are studying or not. So, jungkook couldn't give much time to yn. He is feeling soo annoyed and YN's fighting is not helping him either. She starts arguing with him as soon as he calls her , so annoyingly he turns off his phone. He even told her to not call him when his uncle is near but she being stubborn nevers listens and annoy the shit out of him and forces him to turn off the phone.

Now, jungkook and V are sitting in the room holding books in their hands as V's father is also laying on the bed staring at them . They both were keeping looking at each other helplessly as they couldn't do anything. Even their asses has turned numb by now sitting on the chair for a long time.

And then Finally, after approximately four hours his uncle got up from the bed as he wore his shoes.

Mr. Bang : " I'm going market , tell me if you want something" he asked fixing his glasses.

V and jungkook: " we just want you to go " they said feeling a little relaxed finally they can get some free time now.

Mr bang : " huh " he said eyeing them both.

V : " dad we mean, we don't want anything you just go and take some fresh air. It must be boring staying in the room for a long time . Don't worry about us we are studying" he said showing his innocent face to his father and he nodded before ruffling jungkook's and V's hair and went out of the room.

And as soon as his father left they both throw the books away for them and ran to bed as they both layed on the bed spreading their legs and arms wide before inhaling deep breaths.

JK : " thank god , uncle left . I have never studied this much during my whole life" he said taking deep breaths like they had ran marathon.

V : " dad came suddenly today, thankgod my phone was on silent mode . My girlfriend has called me over 100 times " he said as he picked up his phone " she must be angry by now " he said turning his face towards jungkook " I'm going to the terrace and I'll inform you when dad will come okay " he said and Jungkook nodded.

V then got off the bed and dialled her girlfriend's no. As he started walking out of the room attaching his phone to his ear.

Meanwhile jungkook has turned his phone off because yn was calling him continuously. He had texted her that his uncle is in the room but she was not listening to him . So, he had no other choice than turning off his phone.

He picked up his phone as he turned it on . He sat on the bed and he saw 69 missed of yn " oh God , she will not leave me today " he dialled yn's no.as he walked towards the balcony to get some fresh air.

Meanwhile yn was sitting on the bed angrily keeping the phone beside her as she was keep looking at the phone waiting for him to call and as soon as her phone Buzzed she picked up the phone on the first ring.

Yn : " why did you call me now ? Turn off the phone again . Why did you even give me this fucking phone if you don't have the time to talk to me " she shouted at him as her eyes were burning with anger . Today she will let her all anger on him that she was trying hard to control .

JK : " oh my baby , did you just curse ? " He said as he got shocked listening her cursing for the first time.

Yn : " shut up" she said angrily as she was not in a mood to listen to him today. " You liar , you broke your promise. I don't wanna talk to you " saying that she hung the phone as she threw it on the bed and layed their angrily.