CHAPTER 26

Aria was crying while sitting in the class . She was hurt. How can her own friend say this . She was saying for her good . Few girls have surrounded her and asking her what happened. But she wasn't saying anything she was just crying while resting her head on the bench burying it into her arms .

Meanwhile when jimin entered the school with jungkook some girls told him that Aria is crying in this class. He got worried as he hurriedly ran towards her.

As he entered the class he heard her sobs and his heart cleanched. He can never see her crying. His blood boiled, who made her baby cry. He will fucking bury that person alive. He ran towards her with hurried steps and the girls left the class leaving them both alone.

Jimin : " Aria , what happened" he asked with knitted brows as he sat beside her.

ARIA : " jimin " she said as she lifted her head and he hurriedly hugged her. His heart cleanched looking at her face and when she sobbed on his chest his blood boiled more. He was near to break everything in the class but he controlled himself.

Jimin : " who made you cry " he said with greeted teeth but she didn't say anything. She just sobbed onto his chest. " Aria , I asked something, who made you cry . Tell me that bastard 's name . I'll fucking kill him " he said as he held her shoulders and made her face him.

And as Aria saw his face , she gulped. He is angry. She has never seen him angry. He was greeting his teeth as he was trying to control his anger.

Jimin: " i asked something Aria " and she gulped. She knew she fucked up. If she tells him everything. She knew he will fight with jungkook and yn because he can't see her crying and he knows Aria can never be wrong . She doesn't want to ruin their friendship.

ARIA : " Jimin " she said as she wiped her tears and he was waiting impatiently to hear that person's name . " I'm having stomachache" she said softly. She felt hurt as she lied with him for the first time . She doesn't want to lie to him but looking at his face ,she got scared. He was too angry and she doesn't want to ruin anything because of her.

And instantly his face turned from the angry one to cute one as he sighed in relief. " Oh my God Aria , you scared me " he said as he again hugged her tightly. He broke the hug as he pecked her forehead " did you eat something bad " he asked and she shook her head as no. " Then maybe, your about to get your periods" he said as he pulled her on his lap making her gasp. " Do you want medicine. Should I go , Bring you medicine" he said as he started rubbing her tummy slowly.

ARIA : " just stay with me , don't go anywhere. I don't need anything. I just need you " she said as she calmed down a little and rested her head on his shoulder while he was rubbing her tummy softly. Aria closed her eyes as she doesn't want to think anything now. She will apologize to yn later , even though she is not at fault but she can't let their friendship ruin just because of a boy .

Meanwhile she was lost in her thoughts when jimin started tickling her. She started wiggling as she tried to free herself but he held her with while laughing.

ARIA : " Jimin, don't.... do .....this" she said as she started laughing " leave ..me I'll die " she laughed hard when he started tickling her waist . He knows she is sensitive there making her laugh hard while her eyes filled with tears. He also laughed as finally he lifted her mood.

..................

They were having there time , jimin tickling her and she was laughing while pulling his hairs trying to free herself. That's when yn came into the class with jungkook.

Meanwhile YN's blood boiled looking at Aria " look at this bitch , laughing with her boyfriend now after trying to make me go to against my boyfriend. Thankgod i didn't listen to her " she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes and sat on the bench with jungkook.