Chapter 6 Gabus

Era walked towards the little fox monster playing around in the garden.
Gabus was in a crouched position, his nine tails waving happily around. His white little body, only one feet long, was tense, and his emerald eyes were focused on the butterfly in front of him. From a distance, it is a picture of cuteness, but when she came near, accidentally scaring the butterfly along the way, its sarcastic voice came into her mind.
Suddenly, a big hulking creature appeared, blocking the sun and scaring the butterfly away! I'm so scared....

"Who are you calling hulking creature?" demanded Era.

I wasn't talking about you, no need to be all angry.

"Oh yeah? Who were you talking about then?"

Just a blue haired freak that seems to have an addiction to chocolates. Oh wait, who was it that also had an addiction to chocolates?

Rolling her eyes, Era resisted the urge to choke the fox. Two days ago, she had saved the fox from a pack of hungry wolves on her way home. Now, she was starting to wish she hadn't. Why? No reason, other than this little 'fox' seemed to have a problem in keeping sarcasm out of its dictionary, which is annoying since the fox monster isn't exactly the type that keeps its mouth shut.

"Are you finished yet?" she asked impatiently.

Not quite, but you can start first. How kind of me.

Era's hand was already creeping towards the white furry throat, but she forced them down. With great determination.

"Dina asked if you wanted any cake?" she asked, making it obvious that she did not want him to come.

Is it edible?

"No, it's disgusting and poisonous and if you eat it you'll get diarrhea for the next five days. So are you coming or not?" she said, mentally apologizing to Dina at the same time.

Of course, it's always fun to try something that challenging.

"Whatever you say," snapped Era before storming gracefully out of the yard.

"And stop looking at me with those large watery eyes."