1. "Sign the papers, Seungmin."

"Are you literally hearing yourself?" Seungmin asked whilst just being at the door as he returned after a long working day.

"I thought about it too much. Now if i do more, my mind will explode" Jeongin said keeping those divorce papers at the eyesight of Seungmin.

"What's making you do this? Think about Kyumin at least." Seungmin said as he looked at a 6 year old adopted son of theirs watching them by being hideous behind the doorway of kitchen.

"Dada! Pa says he'll leave you" he came running and hugged Seungmin's leg as seungmin bent down to pick him up and kiss his cheek. "we'll sort it now baby. No need to worry. I'm not going anywhere" seungmin said as Kyumin just nodded pressing his head in his dad's nape.

"Sit down.. we'll have a mature talk on why are you suddenly taking this decision without my knowledge" seungmin said as Jeongin just stood there, hands folded. Trying to just walk seungmin out of that house but he knew this task wasn't gonna be easy.

"You know why I'm doing this. You just seem cluless about this all." Jeongin said "tell me what's troubling you. I'll make sure i don't repeat that. You need me home? I'll be working only 4 days then. You need to go out? I'll book a flight to America. Us three. Tell me what you want" seungmin said as he leaned to take a better look at innie. Maybe his eyes would tell him everything. Like in the initial days of relationship they talked.

"See... You think you can correct everything. But you just think. That's the problem. You don't actually bring that in existence. You'll promise me and Kyuminnie everything and you'll set off tomorrow for your new movie shoot as if nothing was promised. You'll apologise a thousand times to our boy and he'll melt at your kisses and gifts. But you know what. You're just ruining him. You're just making him a spoiled brat. Just like you-" Jeongin stared at him and spoke it all out like a volcano just erupted.

"Language! He's right here." Seungmin said. "i know that. But how do you think he might be feeling when we fight endless times. Do you think it's healthy for him? The environment should be safe for a kid" Jeongin said removing his hands that were in Seungmin's hold.

"But we make up before the day ends right, Don't we? And i make sure he sleeps soundly. And it's only possible when he has both his parents sleeping beside. Right, Kyuminnie?" Seungmin asked as the boy tearfully said a yes and started sniffing.

"I don't think you're a good dad to him. That's it. I can't think further or I'll just make him more traumtised like me" Jeongin said as he tried to pull Kyumin away from seung's grip and the boy trying to not loose the grip of his dad's suit. "Don't!... Paa. Please i want dada" Kyumin cried and cried. Until seungmin was really speechless at how Jeongin was suddenly behaving. What was the fact that he's been hiding and there might be some concrete thing hidden behind rocks that Jeongin is not ready to tell.

Jeongin wasn't in contact with seungmin for 2 damn months now. Jeongin's hyung bangchan had a talk with him and he convinced seung to give innie little time to think. And he was sure Jeongin will think wisely for the future of theirs and Kyumin's. But with no connection these 2 months seungmin felt his heart ache for the nearness to Kyumin. He never knew the importance of Jeongin till now and now he was afraid that it was too late.

So apparently the reason why Jeongin was taking such drastic step was that one day before seungmin was rumoured to be making out with a fellow actress. They were working on a new movie and she has always been his friend and was very familiar to Jeongin too. But when Jeongin said this fact to seungmin. Seungmin gave the defence of him being drunk at the point and he never even remembered anything that happened. Seungmin tried endless times to make Jeongin believe that it was a mistake and he'll never do that shit again but Jeongin b just was adamant at the fact that 'if a man did it once, he'll repeat that'