8. Pillowtalk.

//Smut.

Jeongin after countless attempts convinced seungmin that party wasn't the right place to fuck. So the only place right now was the backseat of the car. And the parking lot still silenced as people were moving their hips on the dance floor.

"Fuck~ i swear seungmin. You aren't convincing me to get back together, your dick is " Jeongin said as he paced to release Seungmin's dic. "believe it or not. We're one" seungmin said biting the place near his ear to gain a moan. "yeah you're both dickheads " Jeongin Mumbled as he tried to unbotton the pants.

"Oh shut it. Or I'll shut that beautiful mouth with my huge dick" seungmin said growling. "oh trust me it's average" innie joked. "oh yes we're going home" seungmin said pretending to go away when Jeongin just grabbed his collar and removed his outfit peice by peice. Jeongin didn't knew when he stripped down but he was sure it was Kim's influence. When seungmin was half naked, innie attacked his nipples and started to animalistically bite on them and kiss them. Seungmin's hand working like a controller of his face. Making him take up the directions he wanted to be touched. "argh~ " seungmin moaned and Jeongin smirked. "fuck forgetting about this" seungmin said looking down at his lenght as innie just innocently looked and nodded and his ruined he was to satisfy seungmin.

Seungmin sat on the seat and Jeongin somehow fitted between the small space to take up Seungmin's lenght in his mouth. Giving some kitty licks to it and making seungmin desperate. "ah~ you- fast.. suck me~ like you're born to do it~ suck me like you'll die if you don't~" seungmin pulled innie's face who gulped and licked his lips. Seungmin just clashed the lips together and with those smoochy sounds the car was filled by the intro of the smutty environment.

"Y-yes sir. I'll suck you only if you fuck me later" Jeongin said as much as he knew what the 'sir' had impact on Seungmin. " You'll get it only if you satisfy me. Otherwise dream of it" seung said as he pushed innie's face away. The slavery kicking in and making Jeongin hard as ever. He tried to hide it and tried to find a way to cum without seungmin noticing and he was successful in doing it the first time.

He moaned a little too loud and seungmin knew something was wrong. He made innie spread his legs and found the car interior was now covered with white. "hah. You came right in front of me without permission. Oh you don't even deserve my dick" seungmin spat his words. "I'm sorry sir. I'll not again. I'll blow you again.. " innie said and held the crotch to put it inside but remembered how he always chockes but how pleasurable it always is.

Seungmin moaned and smirked at the roleplay going on. Him grabbing the leather of the seat that was slipping away and grabbed innie's smooth hair that were slipping away in the same way. He thrusted himself deeper in his mouth as Jeongin moaned into his dick and his warm the mouth felt. The cum and the saliva mixing in and dripping from the edge of innie's mouth. "beware~. You spit it you'll be punished." Seungmin moaned at when he felt his dic bitten by innie. "ngh~ don't you dare~" he said panting hard as he continued moving his hips into the boy's mouth.

Jeongin was at his edge. Surviving for his life. He'd choke to death if seungmin didn't come. And seungmin didn't for a long time. Jeongin had to grab his balls and massage them to create a beast outta kim. And he was successful. He could see veins popping on the side of crotch that were pumping crazily.

"I'm about to~ fuck~" seung moaned and he finally released. Jeongin swallowed whole while some of it dripped over his torso. "what have you done, didn't sir tell me one thing" seungmin pulled his chin and Jeongin was ready to be hit on any unimaginable part of his body.

"i did my best. But you came a lot" Jeongin said innocently with his doe eyes teasing seungmin while internally laughing inside. "are you making fun of me? You'll be punished now" seung said and Jeongin was laid on the seat as seungmin hovered. "Just dream of my dick inside you now " seung said. "I'm sorry... I satisfied you didn't i, sir. Please. One chance. I want you~" Jeongin begged and now seungmin had already started his motions. The dicks clashed and seungmin thrusted more. Both the erections fighting to be the first one to intertwine. "ahh~hurts" Jeongin moaned as he didn't get to release and this thrusting hurted his inner spot.