9. Sudden disappearance.

Kyuminnie was on the cloud nine in the excitement of picnic. Tiring seungmin up to prepare all of the bags and things. "dad. You're so slow" Kyumin said as he was surping onto the noodle soup. Jeongin's wrath of healthy food didn't work today and he also got to take ttaekbokki and cheese grilled potato chips in the lunch box. Yeah this was changbin's new recipe and a awful bizarre to the health.

"I'll go drop him to the school" seungmin said as innie just stopped him. "you've been doing this lately and i miss dropping him off. Let me please" Jeongin said with those puppy eyes and seungmin melted. "ookay. Drive safely and you.. miss me devil" he said to Kyumin as he placed a huge on dad's cheek. "oh my god " seungmin said

"Bye bye dad... You can hug kangaroo to sleep" Kyumin said. "why aren't you taking it?" Seungmin asked "it'll make me look like a kid" Kyumin replied. "oh yes true. Bye take care and stay attentive. Don't run away from the teachers and listen to them. Eat properly and drink lots of water and juices. Don't harass other friends and definitely not girls" seungmin said and Kyumin just nodded at every details. "can you let me go now?" Kyumin asked trying to free his smol arms that were in Seungmin's grip. "yeah. Gimme kissy" seung said and Kyumin gave him a long kiss.

"Y'all behave too" Kyumin said and ran to the car and sat in it. While innie was flustered. "see what he's been learning from you. Devil" innie scolded seungmin.

Seungmin waved and when he saw the car dissapear he just took a deep breath and went in back to work. These 2 days without Kyumin he would get so much work done. But this was the past selfish seungmin talking and present one didn't regret making time for Kyumin. He went and started the laptop till Jeongin returns and they have lunch together.

When he sat on the couch he noticed something and it was the blue clothes Kyumin had shopped. Some pairs were left at home. So he dialled to innie hurriedly. But the line went dead. So instead he called Mr Mingi to tell that. "hello.. are Jeongin and Kyumin there?" Seungmin asked.

"They haven't reached yet.. and we are now set to start the journey." Mingi said.

"What do you mean there are not there? They left almost half hour ago" seungmin panicked.

"I thought Kyumin was confused About the trip and he wrote me about your hangouts so i really had a feeling that he won't be attending the picnic " Mingi said.

"Fuck ok. If they reach there just call me. Can you please please wait for another half hour?" Seungmin begged.

"Yeah I'll do that. I hope you find them soon" Mingi said and hung up.

"Hello! H-hyunjin! Jeongin and Kyumin didn't reach school! God fuck, where are they?!" Seungmin panicked as hyunjin didn't understand a thing. "what! How's that possible. Wait meet me at the office. I'll be calling a police officer there for inquiry." Hyunjin said.

"I swear if it's a kidnapping " seungmin said clenching his jaw. "it definitely is." Hyunjin replied.

Seungmin roared his engines and paced to the office building. He met hyunjin who was talking on the phone.

When hyunjin hung up he looked scary as fuck. Seungmin knew this would mean only one person. "Xion, isn't it?" Seungmin asked

Hyunjin nodded and shouted a fuck. "i told you he can go to any degree of craziness. He just wants you" hyunjin said.

"I know now isn't the right time to yell at me. I wanna know what does he wants now " seungmin said as they both moved to the balcony and lit cigarettes. Seungmin puffed a ring of smoke and shouted. Shouted till his lungs burst and the tears trimmed down his cheeks. "fuck! That asshole!" He muttered.