5. Secret hangout.

"Bring me a coffee" Minho said tiredly. It was yet another day of his tiresome reckless job. Trying to sort issues out between couples. Being a nosy person was not Minho's trait exactly but to earn he had to do it.

"Here.. I'll give up massage" his squirrel like husband said as he placed the coffee cup on the desk. "thankyou.." Minho mumbled. "do you think inni-" "innie again huh? Alright.. I'm assuming you're just obsessed with him." Mino said pretending to be mad. "I'm not... Duh I'm just-"

"nosy " "yes.. I'm nosy. But it's for their own good. I want them together.. for Kyuminnie " jisung said. "me too.. I'm sure this ten days will work" Minho said confidently "but they never worked in the past couples cases" jisung pointed out "i know ... But just look at Seungmin's dedication. He's strong and he knows about Innie's mood swings" mino replied.

"i hope so .. by the way how does it feels to be talk of town" jisung said pulling the magazine out.. ofcourse now that Mino was Seungmin's divorce lawyer.. he was the new talk of town. And his appointments increased too. He was on the cover page of leading magazine. "seems fun. But I'll go to hell to say thing like this. Ofcourse the cases on my desk are increasing but this is bad. I hope people aren't mad like this nowadays " Minho said as Jisung laughed.

"but it's unique. A divorce lawyer's life being saturated so nicely in terms of love.." Jisung joked moving his hand seductively on Minho's neck and arm. "that.. you can only enjoy for yourself. I know that you don't share" Minho said as they closed the gap between them and kissed.

On the other hand, in Kim's household was a mess. All in the view were tired ass seungmin and Kyumin were after the threat of innie to get all the yesterday's photographs decoration back to places and the lights wrapped up neatly.

"Dada... Wake up... You're supposed to make breakfast as Minho uncle said.." Kyumin said half woken and in arms of Seungmin. When seungmin moved his hand on the innie's side of bed, he found it empty. "....oh duck" seung said non swearingly and Kyumin giggled at this.

"5 minutes more Kyuminnie...i promise I'll eat 2 sandwiches less" he said. "nooo... C'mon get up." Kyumin said trying to pick his heavy arm and was failing again and again. "i should go to gym.." Kyumin whined flexing his so not bicep. "oh .. you can but make sure Changbin hyung doesn't hear this" seungmin said getting up and warning Kyumin. "why? Was he your gym ins-instutter?" Kyumin said trying to get closest to the word.

"Instructor. And yes he was. Made me regret my whole life" seungmin continued chuckling.

"Then he might be perfect" Kyumin said "oh you are talking much now" seungmin said pulling his cheeks and squeezing them. "yes yes. Papa says whatever is strict to us, it's always perfect for us" Kyumin said like a wise man. "race to your papa and let's see who is perfect" seungmin said as Kyumin fought "hey hey.. brush first, lazy person" he said "oh right.. thank you God... For two jeongins" seungmin said as he picked Kyumin up and they brushes their teeths having fun in front of mirror. Later seungmin shaved his stubble and moustache while Kyumin played with the foam cream. "see! I've got a beard!" Kyumin exclaimed with this half face hidden with foam. "but you're a old man haha" seungmin laughed "true. Don't they make black cream?" Kyumin complained and seungmin chuckled.

"What's taking y'all so long? I thought you two ran away?" Jeongin shouted from outside, standing on the doorway of bathroom as seungmin hastily cleaned Kyumin's face. "nah... How could we." Seungmin said "yes.. dada got bills to pay" Kyumin said and they both laughed.

"hurry then... Breakfast is ready. God, your face looks shiny" Jeongin said pulling Kyumin's chin up to take a quick look. "all coz of dad's crea-" Kyumin said but seung cut him off and took the cream outta his hands. "breakfast is ready Kyuminnie. Cmon " he said and made Jeongin go away.