Epilogue

*5 years later*

Jeongin was back to his editing job and now in a very serious post. He came to Seungmin's set to bring him the famous Jeongin's kimchi jiggae.

Seungmin finished couple of scenes as Jeongin watched him with heart of his sleeve.

"Like what you see?" Seungmin teased as he walked to him and drank water.

"Oh. I've always" Jeongin said pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"His assignment got an A or was my work very miserable?" Seungmin asked about Kyumin.

"Mingi never guessed it was your handwriting. Good thing you two write the same. Kyumin was asking for money tho said he wanted to buy novels" innie said.

"When did he get into reading?" Seungmin asked.

"He isn't but think about it. His drama team mate, and the former enemy of his is interested in reading." Innie said.

"Oh nice plot. I love enemies to lovers for life" seungmin said.

"Uhuh. What about strangers to lovers?" Innie said with a smirk. "oh something i can never get over " seung said as he pulled him by the waist. The set environment was used to them all romantically talking and kissing. The director didn't havet one gut to stop seungmin and ask him to get back to the next scene. Seungmin does it when he wants. He was back to the life of his fame and now he was the same hardworking but a family man too. Going on by the rules of 9 to 5 and taking both of them to the sets whenever there were family scenes. That's when Kyumin once came up to him with the drama team registration form and seungmin was as happy as ever.

Innie didn't get one thought that he'd become like seungmin. He was equally happy on the early decision of kyu. Although he wanted a movie of them together hence he put kyu in different competitions and kyu aced every.

Just as they were about to leave the set to go home as seungmin wanted to spend the weekend with family and Chan's family in Jeju. Sunwoo, who was said to be the former co actor of seung for approx 5 years ago. He came up with his husband who was frantically scared to come up to them.

"Hey. Sunwoo. Long time no see. How have you been?" Seungmin greeted. "I'm fine. This is my husband Joyeon." "Hello" innie said. "What about you, seungmin? Everything sorted?" Sunwoo asked but was really nervous. "yes. Why are you here suddenly tho? You left our production house that night and never returned. Eventually you gave up on acting too. Why?" Seungmin asked.

"It's all my fault." His husband finally said out loud. But it still felt a little suspicious to seungmin over what he was about to say

"What do you mean?" Seungmin asked as innie tightened his grip on seung's arm. "Can we sit and talk please and seungmin please don't get furious as he wants to clearly apologise and he's very scared" sunwoo said holding the man's hand and squeezing it "tell us what did you mean by that?" Seungmin asked again.

"i mean that... That night ... When the news spread about y-you kissing Jesse. It was all my fault. I-i was insecure by rumours arising of sunwoo and Lisa working together and it was just 2 months since i started secretly dating sunwoo. I was envious. Of her. So... I just sent her one day to you with coffee that had alcohol in it. I-i paid Jesse to kiss you when you aren't sober. And that's how i took the video and spread it across. I-im so sorry i created an obstacle between you two. I was insane to do it all. I thought you and Yang were really in love and could ignore anything that would be rumoured but.. the video really messed with Jeongin's head. I'm sorry. I was a fucking psychopath when it came to sunwoo's relationship with co actors. I really went above the limits and made this plan." Joyeon said and finally burst into tears.