7. Tingling sensations.

Seungmin had to return home soon as he got a invite to the biggest movie stars get together along with their partners. So seungmin and innie had to go too.

"I don't wanna go.. don't you understand I'm frustrated by those camera and fake laughs and smiles" innie whined as they were on the breakfast table now. He had exact 8 hours to convince innie as the party was at 6. "please i never asked you for any help. This is the only one. I wanna keep the media active about my relationships. This would be a slap to whoever spread that rumour of me" seungmin said.

"But it wasn't a rumour" "you're right. But... Only you should know what really happened. Not the world. And please can you not bring that back" "okay i won't. Just don't fight me on this party thing"

"You don't have a choice. You're coming with me." Seungmin said gulping his coffee all at once. "You can't force me." "Oh i can. Go look at your dress first that's in the bedroom." Seungmin said.

After several tries to not look desperate, innie took a chance when seungmin went to pick Kyumin up and drop him at channie's because seung and innie were going at the party. Innie entered to see his dress and was drop dead on looking at it. A dark blue coloured cocktail attire which had half inner sleeveless suit shirt and his waist covered by blue laces. It had a overcoat above it which was respectfully ignored by Jeongin. The jeans underneath were skin tight and he was worried about his figure in it. But wasn't as he was already married. He laughed internally.

"I'm coming to the party.." Jeongin said as he came downstairs to see the tired seungmin erected now. "i know right. The designer worked his magic" "whatever. But what are you wearing?" Innie asked body turning to seung's and hand leaned on the couch's head. "surprise..." Seungmin said "you're boring" innie whined.

"Is hyunjin gonna be there?" "Why are you going to walk there with him?" Seung smirked and questioned "as if you'd let me. No seriously" "i think only if he finds a suitable partner. Which is impossible in this rare 4 hours 40 minutes now" seungmin said.

That's when Seungmin's phone rang and it was hyunjin. "you're gonna live-"

"shut up bitch. I know I'll live hundred years. Now tell me what's the address of that cafe boy" hyunjin thundered.

"erm ... felix?.. oh wait . Are you thinking of taking him to party?" Seungmin asked while chuckling. Innie asked him to put him on speaker and he did.

"Cafe Bubbleteas, Sector 80, italia blocks road."

"Okay thankyou"

"This sounds interesting " "i know right. I just had a curiosity to attend a party and now that he's catching my eye.. i may try on him at least" hyunjin said.

"I'll have beers ready if you get rejected" seungmin joked "i said that same thing to you when you proposed your boy. Still look at you two now " hyunjin joked back. "fuck yeah.. see yaa" seungmin said and hung up.

Here hyunjin reached the cafe Bubbleteas and looked as the closed board was in sight. "fuck" he said as he kicked the door a bit in frustration. "hey, man! You'll break the damn door" he heard a voice from behind. "oh wait.. I've seen you somewhere" "I'm Seungmin's manager. Hyunjin " hyunjin replied. "aahh cool cool. I was just going home. You want something? I can wait up" felix asked.

"Yeah.. americano please. I'm sorry for this." Hyunjin said.

"No problem. Just help me with the machine. Mainly, Jonah handles this so it's really hard for me" felix said as he had to start the coffee machine and Hyunjin did it as per the instructions. Hyunjin watched as he made americano so distinctively and with a certain sass. "you sure this place is famous for its coffees and Bubbleteas?" Hyunjin flirted. "or do you think it's famous cuz of me?" Felix asked back. "i certainly think that." Hyunjin replied.