Interrogation

"We should talk to Mr Rhys. He graduated with your parents." Cora suggested, as she skipped ahead of us.

"After school meet you guys here." Airon stated as he left for his classes.
Cora left as she also had classes, me and Lillian had free period so we were free to do anything we wanted.

"We should get some milkshakes." I said
"... Then we can try finding the kid." I continued.

"Uh sure. Okay. Did you like the crepes?" She asked, looking hopeful.

"Yes. They were delicious. Thank you really."

She smiled showing a dimple on her left cheek.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. It was never my intention."

"Orion. It's okay. You didn't do it on purpose. I understand." She held my hand trying to console me.

A few months ago, I was spiralling. My mental health a train wreck. But ever since that one question has been solved, I can actually breath.

Maybe things will get better.

•••
We bought milkshakes and took them to the library, where some of my questions were answered.

"Look here. It says the three of them had joined the Ministry together, but you mom was eventually promoted. They made constipation her assistant."

"Can't believe my dad would lie to me like that." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah. That was weird."

We found some other interesting things about my parents. Mom was posted in the human world for around three years and was working as a spy. Crazy I know.

•••
Time flew by and the day was over. We all gathered around the Mr. Rhys's office.

"Hello. Mr. Rhys. I'm Orion" I introduced
"Nice to meet you Orion. How have you been?"
"Just fine sir. I had something to ask you if you don't mind?"

"Don't mind at all. Ask away."
"I believe, you knew my parents during their time in highschool?"
"Yes. I was their batch mate." He answered coolly.

"Can you tell us what sort of person Constantine was? Was he violent?"

"No. I never saw him being aggressive."

"Oh okay. Do you know who Nicholas is? I heard he's the kid Constantine's after."

"I'm not entirely sure. But it's a human child he was seeking."

"Okay, by any chance do you know where we can find him?" Cora sweet-talked.

"I don't. But it's probably in the human world." He laughed.

"Thank you for your time sir." Airon thanked.

•••
"My uncle works at the Ministry, I can try asking him subtly." Airon told.

"Maybe don't tell him, try to find out without anybody's knowledge." Lillian countered.

"Consider it done. Just gimme a few days."

•••
"Nothing any one says can change my mind. Sid the sloth is a sweetheart." Cora argued with Lillian.

We were lounging in Frankie's diner. With stomachs full and plates empty. Airon was half asleep with a lopsided smile on his face, while I was enjoying the banter.

"I'd personally go for Diego. Sids a smelly guy. If the personality doesn't kill me, the smell probably will." Lillian responded.

"I'm with Lil on this one, Corrie. As great as the sloth is, he seems smelly." I chimed in.

"You guys have nooo personality." She mumbled.