Maps

It had been a few days, since Airon promised to visit his uncle, and now I was on my way to his house.
He had something quite important for us.

The three of them were sitting at the dining table with maps spread out when I entered the overly decorated dining room.

Walls were covered with gold leafs and sconces with elaborate filigree. The ceiling was painted with cherubs and clouds. It was regal.

"Here. Look through this." Cora ordered placing a transparent stencil on the map.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"It lines both the world's together. We can find the exact location that aligns the dragon world with theirs." Airon explained.

"I read the maps last night, nick might be in Italy. We just need an exact location." He continued.

"How'd you know he's in Italy?" Was my next question.

"I've been tracking Constipation. And from the latest records, he has been in Italy for over a month."

"I looked up Italy on the internet, it's an amazing place. We should go there some time, when there's no chaos." Lil told.

She always found the bright side in every thing. It was annoying sometimes. But right now, I didn't mind at all. I've missed her.

•••

"This stupid things not working!" Lillian shouted from her chair.

"Well you're doing it wrong!" Cora screamed back.

"No! I'm doing it the way you said. It's still showing two different cities." Lil retorted.

"Mind of I try?" I interrupted.

"Whatever, yeah." Lillian was annoyed. Her eyes had become a paler shade of green.  Which meant leave her alone or risk hell being  unleashed.

I chose the former, and with some quick thinking...

"Lillian could you get us all some drinks please"
I asked sweetly, dragging the please.

She looked like she was going to protest but left nonetheless.

"Orion you know her too well." Airon cooed from the back.

I rolled my eyes in response, and got back to the maps.
What Lillian had said was true. There were two places being highlighted.

"Palermo and Catania" I read.  ".. Two cities just like Lil said."

"What do we do now?" Airon asked.
"Go to both of them?" Cora added slowly.

"Guess we have to choice."

"When do we leave?" Airon stood up looking all business.

"Tonight. We might not have too much time." I insisted.