Part 1 | Chapter 1

BYR: NSFW, Violence, Alcohol and Language is present throughout this story. If you haven't completed the Diluc Story Quest/Mondstadt Archon Quest there are spoilers! I do not own any characters mentioned (Besides Y/N). -This is a FEM Reader Story- Enjoy!

🍷

It was a rainy day unfortunately. This meant that you couldn't soak up the sun, despite the hot weather that was coveting Mondstadt recently. Some say this rain would be a blessing, considering that you could cook an egg on the concrete outside, but you just found rain to do nothing but get in your way.

"Back again, Miss L/N?"

You fought your way through the heavy rain to go to Angel's Share. You tended to frequent this tavern, especially when you had free time to spare.

"Hey, Charles." You folded your broken umbrella up and stuck it in the corner, next to other various umbrellas.

"The rain feels pleasant. It really killed off the hot temperatures as of late." Charles said.

You shook your head. "It's quite the opposite. All it does is make my clothes stick to my skin and make everything wet."

Charles laughed, watching you attempt to dry yourself off. He handed you a clean towel.

"Thanks. Kaeya here today?" You asked, drying off your hair.

"Master Kaeya is currently upstairs, matter of fact. I would assume you'd like the usual?"

You nodded. "Please."

"Alright. I'll bring it up to you, then."

You walked off towards the second floor of the tavern. You could hear a familiar laugh as you approached a table.

"Oh? Look who's here~!" Kaeya's cheeks were flushed, and you scoffed at his appearance.

"Drunk, per usual." You stated, sitting down.

"You must be off today." A girl said next to you. She was known as Rosaria, and she tended to drink with you and Kaeya.

"Because of the rain, I am." You said, crossing one leg over the other. "Can I assume the same for you?"

"Just avoiding church duties, as usual." Rosaria took a long sip of her drink.

Kaeya laughed loudly. "Haha! What, don't tell me you can't handle a little rain~"

"Kaeya, please shut up." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Oh? Is someone annoyed by me?" He laughed again, drinking away at his cup.

Soon enough, Charles approached you and brought a plate full of drinks. He handed Kaeya another cup, Rosaria some water, and you... three glasses of wine.

"Thanks. You can send me the tab." You said.

"No problem. Enjoy." Charles said and walked back down stairs.

You grabbed your first glass of wine and started sipping away at it.

"Oh, Y/N~" Kaeya chuckled and looked up to you.

"What?" You asked.

"The Acting Grand Master wants to see you tomorrow. You're in trouble~" Kaeya teased.

"Trouble? The hell did I do?" You asked.

You knew sometimes you could be a bit over the top when it comes to clearing hilichurl camps around the city. For example, you burned down one camp that started a small forest fire. Another time, you froze over a lake battling with Metachurls. But in your defense, what good was it to not put the two visions you owned to good use?

"Please don't tell me you committed arson somewhere." Rosaria said.

"As if. That's more so Klee's job." You joked, downing the wine.

The three of you continued to chat while Rosaria switched out Kaeya's drink for her water. He didn't seem to notice as he slowly sobered up, and eventually, it was now you that was flat out drunk after ordering more wine.

The rain outside had let up and finally came to a halt. You pressed your forehead on the top of the table, trying to get out of your intoxicated state.

"Ugh..." You groaned, staring down another glass of wine.

Kaeya snatched it from your side and drank it himself.

"H...*hic*...Hey...!" You slowly sat up, your eyes low while looking at Kaeya.

He smirked, drinking the rest of your wine away. "That's too bad. You really would've enjoyed the taste of this."

You huffed, crossing your arms. "Don't... ugh..."

You closed your eyes, trying to force a proper sentence from your mouth as your body swayed back at forth. Kaeya laughed in amusement from your current state.

When you opened your eyes to curse him out, you looked up to see someone standing next to him, arms crossed and a cold expression looking down at him.

"...I thought I told you to stop holding your drinking parties on Thursdays."

Kaeya spoke in a teasing tone. "Oh? Is Master Diluc kicking us out?"

"...Forget it. Just keep it down."

Kaeya laughed again. "Will do."

Your body swayed more and more, and you could feel yourself starting to lose consciousness.

Rosaria noticed and caught your body from collapsing to the ground.

"Hm. Seems she took all she could." Kaeya chuckled.

"Tch. Knights of Favonius..." Diluc muttered.

Kaeya stood up, not completely sober from his drinking, but still being able to process. "I think we'll head out now before the rain returns."

Patting Diluc's shoulder, he gave him a smirk and walked out, while Rosaria basically hoisted you up out behind him.

Diluc watched as the three of you went down the stairs. He stole a quick look at you— specifically at your ass.

He looked back at the table which was scattered with countless glasses and cups of alcohol.

Groaning, he started to clean up your mess.