Chapter 11

🍷

"Here. We'll have to wait for it to pass before we can head back up."

Diluc handed you his coat and wrapped it around your body. You had removed your disguise long ago and left it above the basement. Now that the two of you were basically trapped under the Winery, all that could accompany you was the faint light source and the sound of the gushing wind.

"How long do you think it'll take?" You asked while the both of you sat back at his desk.

"It shouldn't take over half an hour." He replied. "Tornadoes don't last long."

You sighed. You watched him pull a smaller chair from the corner and place it adjacent to his seat.

You laughed. "So you had another chair?"

"...I forgot about it." He replied.

You giggled and sat next to him, pulling his coat farther along your body. "Maybe we should do something to pass the time."

"Like?" He asked, placing the lamp on his desk.

"...What games do you like to play?"

"Chess." He replied.

You scoffed. "I haven't played that in years."

"We couldn't play it anyways, considering my chess board is upstairs." He crossed his arms and turned to face you.

"What else?" You asked him.

"...Nothing really comes to my mind." He said.

You thought to yourself. "...Ever heard of truth or dare?"

"Yes. Kaeya and I used to play that game." He replied. "...Though I would normally lose."

You laughed. "Alright. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He replied.

You tilted your head. "What's the real reason you don't drink?"

He sighed. "...Because I ended up drinking Vodka once and passed out for three days."

"Damn..." You laughed. "Your turn."

"Mm. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

He thought to himself for a moment. "...What's the real reason you're taking on this task secretly?"

You rolled your eyes. "Trying to play back at me, huh?"

"Calling forfeit?" He smirked.

You huffed. "Because I hate the Fatui."

"Hm." He hummed at your response.

"Truth or dare?" You asked, hoping he would choose truth.

"Dare." He replied.

You bit your lip. "...Put me back in your lap."

Diluc looked at your glistening eyes. He cleared his throat after a moment of silence and spread his legs apart enough for you to sit down in.

You stood up and walked in front of him. He turned your hips around and laid his hands on your waist while pulling you back into your old position.

"...Truth or dare?" He spoke quietly.

"...Dare." You said.

His face moved to the side of yours so his breath lingered on your ear. "...Show me that you aren't intoxicated."

Your body tingled at his words. Even though you did drink an entire bottle of wine, it would take more than just that for you to be drunk.

You moved your hand from his coat and onto his. You guided his hand up to your mouth, letting his finger brush onto your bottom lip. Slowly, you bit at it, using your other hand to drag it onto your thigh.