The Day Ninjago Stood Still

Lloyd p.o.v

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I sat up in my bed and stretched. When I got up I got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Along the way I could smell something amazing coming from the kitchen. "Zane must be cooking something really good for breakfast." I thought as I continued on my path.

Once I reached the kitchen I opened the door to find (y/n) at the stove. "Oh, hey, Lloyd." Said (y/n). "(y/n), you're cooking today?" I asked her. "Yep. Zane has been teaching me." (y/n) told me. "How long has he been teaching you how to cook?" I asked as I took a seat near her, I was trying not to blush hard. "Hmmm. I guess ever since the day before the Great Devourer was risen." She answered.

(y/n) then placed a plate of (favorite breakfast) in front of me. "(favorite breakfast), this is my favorite. How did you know?" I asked (y/n). "That's because it's my favorite too. I mean, who do you think introduced you to it." (y/n) told me. "That's right." I said.

**flash back**

It was really early in the morning when I smelled something amazing coming from the kitchen. I got out of bed and walked down towards the smell.

When I got there I saw (y/n) standing at a stool cooking something. "Hey, (nickname), what are you making?" I asked her. "I'm making the only thing my mom showed me before she passed." She told me. "What is it?" I asked her. "(Favorite breakfast)" answered (y/n).

"That sounds nasty." I told her. "Oh come on, try some. You may even like it." Said (y/n). "Ok fine." I caved. Once she put the food on two plates she placed them on the table.

I sniffed the the food on the plate. "It smells good." I thought. "Go ahead, Lloyd, try it." (y/n) said with a smile on her face as she took a bite of her food. I took my fork and grabbed a small piece of food. I raised it to my lips and took a bite.

My face instantly lit up. "(y/n), this taste amazing." I said with mouth full of food. "Thanks, it's my favorite." She told me. "I think it's mine too!" I told her.

**flash back over**

I took a bite of (favorite breakfast). "It taste just like it did back then." I told (y/n). "Yep, momma's secret recipe." (y/n) said. "Man, it's been so long since I've had this. Thanks for making this, (y/n)." I told her with a soft smile. "N-no problem buddy." (y/n) said as she shot her head back over towards the stove. For a second, it looked like her face was turning red.

***

After everyone finished eating we headed down to Darreth's Dojo. (y/n) had finished her training first, now it was time for my turn. The ninja had placed a blindfold on me, they said it was part of the training.

Your p.o.v

Lloyd was in his stance, his eyes covered. "Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole told him. And that's what Lloyd did.

The ninja readied their weapons, Lloyd was focused. The ninja slowly started to close in on Lloyd, it looked like he could feel their movements. "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo." Said Darreth as he walked in.

Just then, all the ninja swung their weapons at Lloyd, but they missed and hit the ground as Lloyd jumped up. Lloyd then kicked Zane's shuriken's out of his hands. Cole tried to take a swing at Lloyd, but Lloyd grabbed the scythe and blocked Kai's sword with it. Lloyd then placed the bottom of the scythe on the ground and started to kick all the ninja as he went around in circles multiple times, eventually knocking Cole into Darreth. Cole came running back, a big grin on his face as he did. Cole tried to jump and slam on top of Lloyd, but he missed as Lloyd jumped out of the way. Lloyd then dodged Jay's nunchucks and Kai's sword, landing on all fours. Lloyd then kicked Jay, sending him back and knocking over the trophies on the shelves. Darreth ran over to them. Then Lloyd kicked Jay again, sending him really far this time.