Can of Worms

Enjoy female Wu and Garmadon. Also there may be some misspelled words in here. So please do not correct me, I hate it when people do that.

So please don't be correct my spelling. Thank you! Enjoy the chapter!

-Lilly
--------------------------------------------------

Lloyd's p.o.v

I got up early and quietly snuck into my uncle's room. I started to look around everywhere to try and find his lesson plans for the ninja, to get my revenge on them.

After a while of looking I had found it. I grabbed the book and quietly snuck back out, returning to my room. When I got there I hid the book under the bed. I then laid back down and pretended to be asleep, which I actually did fall back to sleep.

***

I woke up to my uncle shaking me lightly. "Lloyd, Lloyd. I need (y/n)'s and your help with something" my uncle said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, remembering what my plan was. "What is it uncle?" I asked, pretending like I had no clue what was about to happen. "I need (y/n) and you to start rumors towards the ninja in order to teach them a lesson about the destructive power of rumors" "can't you teach them something else from your lesson book?" I asked, acting like I don't have a clue. "I umm...seem to have misplaced it somewhere" he said, scratching the back of his head. "Sure thing uncle. Is (y/n) awake yet?" I asked with a small smile. "No, not yet. You may get her up and start whatever it is you two need to do for the lesson. Her room is right next to this one" he said as he walked away.

As soon as he left I got out of bed, grabbing the lesson book and put it in my back pocket. I then ran to (y/n)'s room to wake her up. I ran over to (y/n)'s sleeping body and started to shake her. "(y/n), get up! My Uncle Wu wants us to do the lesson for the ninja!" I practically, almost, yelled to her. "Lloyd? What time is it?" She asked, sitting up in her bed. "It is six-thirty in the morning" I told her. "Six-thirty?! No!" She complained as she laid back down. "Come on (y/n) lets go!" I told her as I shook her awake again. "Ok, ok. I'm awake" she said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Great! Now I am going to prank Kai and Jay. You prank Cole and Zane" "what?! No! I can't prank Mister Zane!" She yelled. "Why?" I asked her. "Because Mister Zane is my favorite person here" "hey!" I yelled feeling hurt. "Lloyd, you know you're my all time favorite person. Mister Zane is my second" she said with a smile. I felt my face start to heat up, my heart pounding with it. "Why won't this feeling go away? What am I even feeling?" I questioned myself in my head. "Well then I guess we can reverse what I said" "no" she said. "What?! why?!" "Because I know how you think. If I did prank Mister Jay then the blame would go to Mister Zane, I'm not doing that" she said, crossing her arms. "Fine then get Kai and Cole, I'll get the other two" I said a little frustrated. She squealed a little and hugged me, I smiled slightly. "I love doing pranks with you. Wait, how long has it been since we did a prank together?" She asked, I just shrugged. "Come on. Lets go prank the ninja" I said with a smile. We then ran out of the room to go pull off our pranks.

***

After a few hours of messing up some of the Ninja's things we put our plan into action.

We walked over to where the gaming console was, where Kia plays his game every morning. "Hey Kai! We saw Cole beat your high score, it was amazing" (y/n) said, smiling slightly. "Um you must be talking about Sitar Legend. This is Fist to Face 2, no one beats me on my game" he said feeling confident. "She could have seen it wrong. Anyways, later" I said as (y/n) and I walk away. In the distance we hear Kai yell out Cole's name, (y/n) and I laughed lightly.

***

We were over by the kitchen where Cole has been making something for three days. "Hey Cole! We saw Jay add some seasoning to your cooking" "he said it could use a little" I said looking at (y/n). "Anyways, by Cole!" We both said as we walked away, hearing Cole shout out Jay's name.