Last Hope

Your p.o.v

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I let out a small puff of air and sighed softly. As I was waking up, I felt something underneath my head. I looked to see that I was laying on someone's shoulder. Curious, I followed the shoulder to find that it was Lloyd's.

I looked away from him as I could feel my face heating up rapidly. My heart was skipping beats. "What is happening to me?" I questioned myself. "I can't help but feel this way when I'm around Lloyd. Why does this happen to me when I'm only around him?" I thought.

I looked back at his peaceful sleeping face. His blond hair covering his eyes a bit, not to mention really messy, and his mouth was opened a bit. I felt one of his arms wrapped around me, my blush growing. I then couldn't stop staring at Lloyd's lips. "Why am I staring at Lloyd's lips...better yet, my best friend's lips." I thought.

Lloyd then moved his head to face me. I felt myself drawn to him. "Do...do I want to kiss my best friend?" I questioned myself. The urge kept getting stronger and stronger until, finally, I started getting closer and closer to Lloyd. "I think...I do want to kiss him." I told myself.

I closed my eyes and was about to kiss him when I heard Lloyd waking up. Lloyd yawned as I shot up in my spot. "Morning, (nickname)." Said Lloyd. "Morning, L-Llo." I told him, my entire face turning red. I felt Lloyd getting up from where we were laying.

Lloyd then turned and gave me a confused look. "What? W-what's wrong, L-Lloyd?" I stuttered. "Why is your face so red?" Lloyd asked me. "O-oh, is it red?" I stated, trying to sound like I have no idea what he's talking about.

Lloyd then walked over to me and extended a hand out. Hesitantly, I grabbed his hand and Lloyd helped me up. He used so much force that I started to fall.

Well, I fell onto Lloyd. My balance was so thrown off that I ended up tumbling into Lloyd's chest. I looked deep into his green eyes as he stared into my (e/c) eyes. I felt my face growing even hotter than before, if even at all possible.

Lloyd then helped me regain my balance. "T-thanks, Lloyd." I said, stuttering again. "What is wrong with me? I never acted like this with him before!" I yelled at myself. "Don't mention it." Lloyd told me with a smile. It made my heart melt.

I then saw Lloyd raise a hand and placed it on my forehead. "W-what are you doing?" I asked him. "Your face is still pretty red. I'm checking to see if you have a fever." Lloyd answered. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get Lloyd out of here.

"H-hey! Why don't you go change out of your clothes in your room while I change clothes here!" I told him. "Ok, but, are you sure that you're..." Lloyd started to say. "Yes, yes, yes. Now go! I'll meet you in the kitchen for breakfast!" I said as I shoved him out of the room and slammed the door behind me.

I locked the door and placed my back up against the door. I placed a hand on my heart to try and slow down my heart rate, I also tried to catch my breath as well. After I heard footsteps, I knew Lloyd went to go change.

I slid down to the floor and placed my head in my knees. "What is wrong with me?" I asked myself out loud. "I never felt like this with him before." I told myself. "So what changed?" I asked no one. I then got up and started getting ready for the day.

Lloyd's p.o.v

After I left (y/n)'s room I went to go change into my gi. When I reached my room, I saw that the guys were staring at me. "What?" I asked them. "Where were you last night?" Kai questioned. "I was with (y/n)." I told him. They gave me a confused look. "What?" I asked them again. "Why were you in (y/n)'s room?" Jay asked me. "She wanted me to stay with her. Honestly, she gets like that sometimes. When something scares her, or she goes through something like she did before, she likes it when I stay by her side. Knowing that she's safe." I told them.