The Last Voyage

Zane's p.o.v

It was early in the morning. I was with Sensei Wu looking out onto the ocean. There was a mysterious island that just appeared out of nowhere. We were investigating. "Hmm, most peculiar. Yesterday there was just ocean, but now there is an island." I had told Sensei. "The Dark Island, Zane." Sensei corrected me. "And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army, and (y/n) missing, today they have vanished." Sensei said.

"Do you think they are on this Dark Island?" I questioned. "Garmadon may be responsible." I told him. "I fear that too." Sensei agreed. "But what's more important is we have to find out what is on that island." Sensei told me.

Just then I got a brilliant idea. "Perhaps my falcon can have a look." I told Sensei. I then raised my arm in the air and my falcon took off, flying straight towards the island. "Come, let us see how the Bounty is coming along." Sensei said as he started walking to where The Destinies Bounty was staying.

***

When we reached the Bounty we heard Kai complaining about the situation. "We mustn't give up hope, Kai." Sensei told Kai. "But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it." Said Lloyd. "At best, all my powers could do was slow them down. Same goes for (y/n), wherever she is" Lloyd finished, he sounded heartbroken.

"That's not entirely true." Said Misako, she had walked over to us after she finished helping out some people with directions. "There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls." Said Misako.

Everyone then looked at each other. We then fallowed Misako inside the Bounty. She sat down and then rolled out one of the scrolls she was carrying. "The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green and Purple Ninja." Misako had stated. "I tried. I gave them everything I had, not to mention the Purple ninja is missing at the moment." Lloyd told his mom. "Yes, but you both are stronger then you think." Misako said, trying to boost his confidence.

She then pointed at the scroll again. "Look. The true power of the Green and Purple Ninja can only be unlocked when their four protectors find their own pure elemental powers." Said Misako. "Are we the protectors?" Cole asked. "Pfft, sill question. Of course we are, ha, ha. Right?" Jay questioned.

"If we are the protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental golden weapons, no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them. Not to mention we have no idea where my daughter is at, so how can we even accomplish that?" I asked Misako. "But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own and save (y/n)." Misako told us.

I was taken back by her last comment. "Save (y/n)? Why? Is she in danger?!" I asked worriedly. "I believe that she is under the control of a dark and mysterious being, but there is a way to save her. We must go to the Temple of Light." Said Misako. "Temple of Light? What's that?" Nya questioned.

Misako then pulled out another scroll and rolled it out. "The gold from the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks but they were forged in the Temple of Light. And it is said that whoever was filled with darkness, or in (y/n)'s case 'being controlled', can purify them and turn them back to normal. A powerful place I thought only existed in legend." Misako said with delight in her voice. "It's on the Dark Island?" Questioned Sensei Wu.

"I think our only choice is to find out." Misako stated. "So we get our powers back? All right!" Cole said with excitement. "And I get my daughter back." I said with excitement as well. "And I get my best friend back!" Lloyd said with excitement. "But there's still one big problem. The Bounty can't fly." Nya stated. "It's a ship, right? can't it sale?" Misako asked. "Silly question. Of course it can, ha, ha, right?" Jay questioned.