The Green/Purple Ninja

Had to change the name of episode 10, as you can tell by the name of the chapter

-Lilly
-------------------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v

It was dark out. I was walking towards the Bridge to see what all the noise was. Along the way I saw Mister Kai walk into Mister Wu's room. When I got closer, I saw that he had on the Green Ninja suit. "What in the world is he doing with that?" I questioned. Mister Kai looked at himself in the mirror, I felt the ship shake a bit when that happened. He then did some sick tricks, it looked cool. I then decided that I had to tell the others about this.

I ran as fast as I could to Mister Zane and his friends. Once I reached them Miss Nya was shining a light on them. "Good training. Your powers are getting stronger." She said with a smile. "But where's Kai?" She asked, looking around for him. "I know where he is!" I said, getting excited. Mister Zane walked up to me. "Where is he (y/n)?" He asked me, the other right behind him. "Follow me! This is gonna be funny" I said walking towards Mister Wu's room again, giving a small laugh along the way.

Upon reaching the room we heard Mister Kai. "Fireeeee!" He yelled. I tried to contain my laugh. "Unlock fire! Uh fire go! Shoot flames!" He said, trying so hard to unlock some kind of fire. "Aw come on, everyone else can do it. So can you" he told himself. "Bring heat!" He said, flipping into pushups. I couldn't hold my laugh in anymore, the others couldn't either. "Very nice" I said, laughing hard. "Perhaps if you try the phrase 'fire dork!' Maybe it might work" Mister Cole said, making Mister Kai turn around.

"How long have you all been watching?" Mister Kai questioned, a panicked look on his face. "The Green Ninja suit! That's awesome!" Mister Jay said with excitement. "Well I-I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found this" "So that's what you were doing in here" I said, giving off a small laugh. "What?" Mister Kai said, a shocked look on his face. "The Green Ninja suit doesn't really look good on you" I said. Mister Kai was about to say something when Mister Zane said something

"But you know, only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is descend to be the Green Ninja and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So Sensei will most likely be displeased" Mister Zane said. After that I walked out, trying to find Miss Nya.

When I was about to reach the top I heard Mister Wu. I got excited and ran towards him, giving him a big hug. "Did you find Lloyd? Where is he?" I asked him. "I am sorry (y/n), where I went Lloyd could not go" he said. I walked away with a disappointed look on my face. I sat down as soon as the Ninja showed up. "It's good to be home" "So glad you're back" said Mister Zane. "Did you bring us anything?" Mister Cole asked. Mister Jay then proceeded to tell Mister Wu everything he has missed. "Maybe I should tell Mister Wu about what happened to me, about how this strange purple fire came out of me" I thought.

I was so lost in thought that when I looked up I saw Mister Kai fighting Lloyd's dad. "He's got four arms!" Mister Kai said. "Four arms? Cool" I thought. "So, we meet again" said Garmadon. "He must have followed you Sensei" "Kai, stop!" Mister Wu told Mister Kai. "He is the reason I left" Mister Wu said. I ignored what Mister Wu was saying, along with the others. "I can't believe it. Garmadon is here!" I told myself. I stood up from where I was sitting, Garmadon got up from the ground.

"This isn't about the weapons, it's about my son!" He told the others. "He does care about Lloyd. I told him that his father still cared" I told no one. "From here on out, you will obey me and and will respect my brother" Mister Wu told the Ninja.

"Garmadon!" I said, running up to him. "(y/n)? Is that you?" He asked me. I gave him a hug, he returned it. "It's good to see you" he said, picking me up off the ground making me laugh. "Higher!" I told him. He thew me up into the air and caught me. "(y/n), what are you doing with him?" Mister Kai asked me. "Before he left, he use to play with me and Lloyd" I told Mister Kai. "That is another reason why I had brought him here" said Mister Wu.