Tick Tock

A/N PLEASE READ

Hello my little kitty cats! Lilly here! I just wanted to say a few things before this chapter can fully start. First, mist of the pictures here for season 1 have to do with something in the book

Second, I am so so so so sorry that it is taking me so long to post chapters. I've just got so many different things to do. On top of that I've got to watch the episode, a lot, find out how to make it into my own and then make sure that the spelling is correct

Lastly, I am still planning on posting the chapters on Fridays. It will take me awhile to do that though. So please be patient and wait for me to do it when I can

With that being said. Thanks for the 1.5k reads and enjoy the story!
--------------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v

I was outside with Mister Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole. They wanted me to get some sunlight, since I have been sitting in my room most of the time when I heard Lloyd was taken captive. "You're telling me that you can beat your record from last time" Mister Kai said, he sounded like he didn't believe him. "Of course, I have been training" Mister Zane said proudly. "There is no way you can" "I think we should let him try" said Mister Jay. "What do you think (y/n)?" Mister Cole asked me. I looked up at them, my eyes were dead from the lack of sleep I have been getting. The ninja seemed to have noticed.

"Is it the same nightmare again?" Asked Mister Zane. I nodded my head, tears starting to form in my eyes. "It will be alright, I promise" "what nightmare has she been seeing?" Mister Kai asked. "Lets not get into it, it might be painful for her to talk about" said Mister Cole. "Come on Zane, lets see if you can beat your old record" said Mister Jay. "Alright" Mister Zane said as he ran to the edge of the boat and jumped into the water. I ran over to make sure that he was ok. "I can't lose another important person in my life" I thought to myself as Mister Kai told him to go. Once Mister Zane went under water Mister Kai started the timer.

***

"Ten minutes! He just broke his own record! The guys inhuman!" Mister Kai said with a shocked expretion on his face, everyone else was the same way. I stood there, scared that Mister Zane might have drowned.

Just as I was about to run away to my room, so I can sit in The dark and wallowing in my own sorrow, Mister Zane came back up to the surface of the water. "We're not worthy!" Mister Jay said as he got onto his knees and started bowing. "I broke the record?" "You destroyed it" Mister Kai said as he made a fist.

I sighed in relief as Mister Zane came back onto the boat. "Has anyone been noticing how strong we have been getting? Why I think we have reached our true potention" said Mister Cole as they began to walk away. "They probably went to go find Mister Wu" I told myself in my head.

I walked over towards Lloyd's room. I looked at his bed. "He would always try to get me to stay in the same room with him" I laughed a little as I told nobody else, seeing as how I was all alone.

I laid down on his bed, it was so soft. I was so comfy on the bed that I started to drift off to sleep, eventually I did.

~dream~

I was running in the woods with Lloyd, both of us had a giant smile on our face. "Lloyd look" I said, pointing over towards a treehouse. "That looks awesome!" Lloyd exclaimed.

We ran over towards the treehouse. Along the way, I could have sworn I saw something move. "Lloyd, did you see that?" "See what?" He asked, raising a brow.

I turned around to see if anything, or anyone, was fallowing us. When I turned back around, Lloyd was gone. "Lloyd?" I called out to him, there was no response. "Lloyd!" There was still no response, I started to panick. "Lloyd! Where are you!" I called out to him again, hoping that he would answer.