The Stone Army

Your p.o.v

I heard the alarm next door go off. Lloyd and I had moved rooms so that we could be closer to the other ninja.

I had got up and walked over to there room, I could hear them complaining. "Is it Wednesday already?" I heard Lloyd ask as Sensei Wu pulled up next to me. "Uh. Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise." Jay said as Sensei and I walked into the room.

"Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside." Sensei said as he walked over towards the window. "It looks like a two-person job. Heh, heh." Said Wu as he walked over towards the door and closed it behind himself.

The ninja pretended to not hear Sensei, they were trying to make Lloyd and I clean it up, again. "Lloyd, (y/n), I'm sure you two got this. Heh." Jay told us as he patted our backs. "Ah. You might have been able to dump chores on us when we were smaller." Lloyd stated. "But we're grown up now." I told them. "And that's not fair!" Said Lloyd and I.

The ninja's turned from the door and looked at us with a sigh. "You two are right. We need to settle this like adults." Said Kai as he and the others walked over towards us. "With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp!" Kai finished.

All the ninja put their hands in the middle. Lloyd and I looked at each other and gave a 'I give up' sigh. We put our hand in the middle, ready to play their dumb game. "Ok, on three. One, two, three!" Counted Kai. When everyone put their hands back in the middle we chose one of the three. The ninja picked paper, while Lloyd and I picked rock.

We lost the game. "Ha, ha! Paper beats rock!" Gloated Jay as he high-fived Kai. "Uh." I grunted. "How does paper beat rock?" Lloyd asked in defeat. "Chop, chop. That mess isn't going to clean itself." Cole gloated.

After Lloyd and I changed into our ninja gi, we grabbed the bag and goggles to go clean up the mess the dragon had made.

After we finished cleaning up the dragon mess, the ninja came over. "We always have to do the dirty work." Lloyd complained. "Hey, having a pet dragon requires a lot of responsibility." Cole told the both of us. "Didn't your guy's mom ever let you have a pet?" Jay questioned us.

I looked away, a depressed look on my face. "(y/n) and I don't remember our mothers. My mother abandoned me when I was really young." Lloyd told the others. "And my mom died when I was really young." I told the others as Lloyd patted me on the back. Lloyd already new about my mom, so it wasn't new to him.

They looked surprised, yet sad at the same time. "She just left?" Kai asked. "I'm sorry about your mom, (y/n)." Zane told me. "Who took care of the both of you?" Kai asked us. "We spent our whole life at Darkly's Boarding School." Lloyd told them. "That's where we met and became friends." I told them. I looked at Lloyd and gave him a small smile, he smiled back.

Then, all of a sudden, we heard an alarm go off. We looked over and saw Nya sliding down the chain. "Hey, I have a mission for you guys." Nya said as she landed on the ground. "It's the Museum of History! They've asked for you guys!" Nya told us as we walked over towards her. "Something really strange has happened." Said Nya. "What?" Asked Kai. "You're gonna have to see it to believe it." Nya told us.

The others ran ahead of us. "Here, Nya." I told her. "Hold this." Lloyd told her as we gave her the stuff we used to clean up the mess the dragon made. We then ran off. "Wait a minute. What am I supposed to do with these?" Nya questioned. We were already out the door before we could answer her, but I think she figured it out.

***

Upon reaching the Museum, the Curator seemed relieved to see us. "Oh, thank heavens you're here." Said the Curator. "We heard there was an emergency?" Sensei said questionably. "Yes, come, come. Quickly, this way." The Curator demanded. "You don't have to be so pushy, am I right?" I whispered over to Lloyd, this made him chuckle slightly.