Snake King

Your p.o.v

"(y/n)! (y/n), get up!" Yelled a familiar voice. I opened my eyes to see Lloyd calling me from out side of my room, his head sticking in. "What?" I complained as I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "It's time to get up, plus Zane made breakfast" he said as he opened the door all the way. "Well why didn't you say so!" I said excitedly. I shot out of my bed, told Lloyd to leave so I can change, then went to the kitchen when I finished getting dressed. I walked in on Lloyd telling the ninja something.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, a thunder clap to his ear. Then..." "Forget it. He's probably already hypnotized you" said Mister Cole. "Or he already has you in a tight squeeze" said Mister Zane. "Or he's already spit on you with there hallucinative venom. Trust me, bad stuff" Mister Kai said.

I then saw Mister Wu come in the kitchen, holding a box. "Mister Wu, What is that?" I asked, grabbing the Ninja's attention. "Your new uniforms" he said, opening the box. All of them got so excited as the grabbed their new outfits. "Its got armor" Mister Cole exlaimed. "The material is really light and breathable" Mister Zane said. I looked at Lloyd as he walked up to his Uncle. "What about me? What do I get?" "Me too?" I asked, getting really excited. "You two get...the box?" He said, sliding it over to Lloyd.

I was about to say something when the alarm went off. We all ran over to the bridge to see what was going on. "The Serpentine at Mega Monster Amusement Park?" "Amusement Park!? Can I go? please let me go!" Lloyd said excitedly. "I wanna go too! I've never been to an Amusement Park before" I told them, giving them sparkly anime eyes. "No. You two will stay here, where it is safe" "no fair!" I complained. "Ninja get all the fun" complained Lloyd. "What do you say boys? want to try out the new merch?" Kai asked. Just like that they left.

It wasn't long for the Destinies Bounty reached the Amusement Park. "Can we please go uncle?" Lloyd asked. "Not without supervision" he said. "I can live with that" I said with a smile. "The two of you will go with me then" Mister Wu said. "Ok uncle" Lloyd said as we walked into the park.

Upon entering the park we say that the Samurai had caught the Serpentine snakes. I looked over and saw some cottencandy. "Lloyd look!" I said, pointing to something we both would want. "Cottencandy!" Lloyd and I said together. "Would you two like some?" Mister Wu asked. "Please" we begged. "Alright, but you two must stay right here" he said as he started to go get some cottencandy. "We will" said the both of us.

After Mister Wu got the cottencandy he handed us one to share while he held one. "Hey look the ninja" Lloyd pointed out. "They just got here?" I said, taking a piece of cottencandy and placing it in my mouth. They were ranting about the Samurai. "Do I hear a hint of jealousy?" Mister Wu said. "Let this be a lesson" "what is that Mister Wu?" I asked. "Iron sharpens Iron" he said. "Look a ferris wheel" I yelled, dragging Lloyd to it.

***

After we went back to the Bounty the ninja then tried to find out who was the mysterious Samurai, all failing miserably. Kai then dropped off Lloyd and I at the arcade. "I wanna help" "sorry shorties" Kai said as he rode off. I then entered the arcade and looked at all of them with amazement. I ran off and started to play some games, thinking Lloyd was doing the same.

***

It was the next morning and we were all at breakfast. Mister Wu walked in, saying he felt the ninja getting closer to their true potential. After feeling Mister Coles arm he asked where Lloyd was. I started to wonder the same thing. He always wakes me up, but he never did. Everyone didn't know where he was either.

***

After the ninja came back from finding out where Lloyd went they came over towards me, looking upset. "(y/n), there is something we must tell you" said Mister Kai. "What is it?" I asked, not kniwing what he was about to say. "Lloyd, he...he was captured by the Serpentine" he said, backed up. "Y-you're lying" I said. "It's true" Mister Cole said. "You're just getting back at me for when I pranked you" I said. I didn't want to believe them. "We aren't. What we are saying is true" said Mister Jay. "No! I won't..." "(y/n), listen to me. Lloyd has been captured" Mister Zane said, getting on my level. I started to tear up. Mister Zane then opened up his arms, I ran to him as tears were flowing down my face. "I-I don't w-want him t-to be gone" I yelled out of sadness. "I promise you (y/n), we will get him back" Mister Zane said.

After that he tucked me into bed and I fell strait to sleep, tears staining my face. I dreamt of losing Lloyd and never seeing him ever again. Dreaming of that made my heart ache.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N PLEASE READ

I am so so so so so so sorry for nkt getting this chapter put earlier to day. I was busy all week, cause I had started my first week of college and I had work today

So, upon that new information, I may not be able to post a chapter ever Friday. I hope you can understand. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry that it wasn't as long as it usually is, was kind of in a rush to get this out to you kitties. Also, hope you enjoyed the photo at the top. There will be one for every chapter, I just can't wait to get to Cole's true potential picture

Anyways, that is all for now. Let me know what you think of the chapter down below. Also, I did no spell checks like I always do. Until next time. Bye!