Island of Darkness

Kai's p.o.v

We have been on the Island of Darkness for roughly three weeks now, we've been trying to hide our ship ever since. We have been putting sand, branches, and palm leaves around the Bounty to try and camouflage it.

It was early in the morning when I went out to see if the Stone Army was getting anywhere close to our hideout. I was out there waiting to see anything pop up. I didn't see anything for about four hours, that is until I heard the sound of a vehicle. It pulled up two stone soldiers, one was driving and the other held a weapon.

I had ducked because the one with the crossbow was looking through a telescope, he was checking for anything unordinary. When he didn't find anything they drove off, I ran back to the others.

When I reached them Zane and Cole were shoveling sand in different places of the ship and Jay was walking back with, yet another, palm leaf. "This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." I told them. Jay then places a palm leaf in front of one of the sticks we had holding up our tart. "Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." Jay mentioned.

Cole was getting frustrated. "Who wants to hide when you can fight?" Cole questioned as he threw his shovel to the ground. "I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." Cole said in frustration. "But, Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Zane told him.

Sensei then walked out of the Bounty. "That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Sensei said to us. We all just stared at each other. "Come, Misako will explain more." Sensei told us as he turned to walk inside. We followed him.

We had followed Sensei Wu to the deck where Misako, Lloyd, and Zane's father were sitting at, we all took a seat. Misako had the same scrolls from earlier out, the one that talked about the Temple of Light.

"The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army." Misako told us. "So you're saying we get to fight?" Cole asked excitedly. "Ooh! I've got happy feet." Cole said in excitement.

Misako then looked back at the scrolls for a quick second, then she turned to Lloyd. "And you, my son, along side (y/n), here it is written: 'For once the Green and Purple Ninja finds the instrument of peace, they will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Masters.'." Misako read from the scroll.

Lloyd looked amazed. "Ultimate Spinjitzu Masters?" Lloyd questioned. "It means that you and (y/n) will be able to invoke the powers of the Golden Dragons, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the first Spinjitzu master." Lloyd's mom told him. We all had our mouths dropped down to the floor when we heard this. "Ha, ha, jealous?" Lloyd asked us.

I was taken back by all this. "Wait a minute. All this sounds too good to be true, not to mention we have no idea where (y/n) could be on this island. What's the catch?" I asked her. Sensei then walked right up next to Lloyd's mom. "The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." Sensei told us as he pulled out a golden medallion.

Zane's dad grabbed the medallion and started to look at it a bit. "A medallion." He said as Zane walked closer to him. "It's like a compass. When the three wholes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Zane's dad stated. "Uh, how'd you know that?" Jay asked. "Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time. He, he. Adventure stories were my favorite." Said Zane's dad.

Zane then grabbed the medallion from his father. "Then what are we waiting for?" Zane questioned. "But wait, how are we suppose to get our powers back when we don't even have (y/n) here with us?" I questioned. "You just leave that to us. We will find her and bring her here, to us." Misako said.