Rise of the Great Devourer

Your p.o.v

I was in my room doing some exercise when all of a sudden Lloyd comes bursting threw my door. "Lloyd! What are you doing? What if I was in the middle of changing clothes!" I yelled at him. "(y/n), do you wanna come train with me? I-I thought it would be nice to spend some time together, since you and I are destined to be together" Lloyd told me, I blushed madly.

"I-I mean, destined to be together when we face my father for the final battle!" He told me, blushing madly himself. "U-um...s-sure! I'd love to train with you" I said with a big smile on my face. I didn't want to pry into what he said before hand, I'll just leave that for another day.

***

After we made it to the training area, below the deck because it was thundering outside, the equipment started popping out of the ship. I put my mask on and got into a fighting stance, Lloyd had something...else in mind.

"Serpentine, it's time we spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from" Lloyd said with some kind of weird southern accent, putting his mask on. I shook my head in disappointment, but he continued. "Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninjago!" He said to no one, I laughed lightly.

I looked back to see Lloyd getting beat up by the equipment. I was about to say something when all of a sudden I was hit over the head, making me fall to the floor I saw Pythor appear, then disappear while he laughed. I couldn't really hear what he was saying, he hit me in the head hard enough to start to pass out.

I then saw Pythor picking up Lloyd, tying him to a punching bag, and putting something over Lloyd's mouth to keep him quiet. After that, I past out.

***

I woke up to find myself on the deck. I grabbed my head as I sat up. "If Pythor returns the fangblades to the City of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the Great Devourer" said someone, sounded like Wu. I looked over and saw everyone standing around talking. "Well, we are not gonna let that happen" said Nya.

"Oh, what about me and (y/n)?" Lloyd asked, gesturing the suitcase to himself and I. "Do they not know that I am awake?" I asked myself.

"We need someone to stay with The Bounty" Kai told him. "But did you see me kick him in the face? I'm an asset. I kicked butt. And face" Lloyd tried to argue. "Lloyd kicked someone in the face?" I said to no one.

"Patience, kid. You two are too important now that you both are the chosen one" Kai told him. "Well he's no fun" I thought.

"Patience, hm? Ah, the student has become the teacher" Wu told them. "Well this isn't fair" I told myself. "What do you say we play a little catch-up?" Jay asked the others. "It's my favorite game" "Oh God someone help them please" I told no one. Then they all left, leaving me and Lloyd alone.

Lloyd turned around and saw that I was awake. "(y/n), You're alright!" Lloyd said as he ran over to me. "How long was I out for? And when did you kick somebody in the face? And how did I get to the deck?" I asked Lloyd. "You were only out for almost about an hour and I brought you up here after I freed myself, not to mention I kicked Pythor in the face while you were out" Lloyd told me.

I couldn't believe it, Lloyd got to be heroic and I couldn't do anything, that is so unfair. "Hey, you wanna go help the Ninja?" "But they said that we had to stay with the ship" I told him. "Not if we take the ship to them" he told me, a small smirk on his face. I could tell what he was up to

Lloyd's p.o.v

"Lets do it" (y/n) told me. I smiled and grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bridge. Once there we started to steer the ship, but it wasn't easy. Neither one of us could guide it. It kept going left and right while the alarm kept beeping in the background.

"Lloyd, we need to control the ship before we crash it!" (y/n) told me. "You don't think I thought of that!" I snapped at her. I was busy trying to control the ship, but nothing was working.

***

After hours of trying to steer the ship, I finally got it! I was steering it for a bit when I looked back at (y/n). She was sitting in a corner of the room, I felt bad. "Hey, (y/n), I'm sorry for snapping at you" I said with guilt written on my face. "Will you ever forgive me?" I asked her. She got up and walked over towards me. "I can't stay mad at my best friend" she said, giving me a hug.

I looked back to see our destination. "Ah! The lost City of Ouroboros" I said. I looked at (y/n), she looked at me. "You ready to face the inevitable?" She asked me. "You bet I am! (y/n), push the red button! " I told her. She did what I asked and the ship started to speed up.

"Lloyd, look! It's Nya!" "The others must be with them!" I said. "I'm lowering the ancher!" She said as she pushed a button. The ancher attached to the bus and we headed for the city. It was faint, but we could hear the others yelling our names. "Hook, line..." "And sinker" (y/n) said, finishing off my sentence.

Kai told us to head to the City as fast as we could, which we were already doing anyways. "Aye, aye, captain" (y/n) said, saluting Kai in the process. It was...kind of cute.

I lifted the bus off the ground to make the ship go faster, which it did. We were making good timing. It wasn't long before we made it to the City of Ouroboros. Sure, it was dark but we made it.

I placed the bus right in front of the truck. Everyone got off, even (y/n) and I left the ship. "Wait up, guys" I told them, but they kept on running. "Come on, (y/n), lets catch-up to them" I told her as she let go of the chain. "Lets go!" She yelled, running along side me.

By the time we made it to my uncle and Pythor we were to late. The Great Devourer was already released. My uncle was holding onto Pythor while the ground in front of them was crumbling.

"What's going on? Who's that creature underground?" Kai asked. "L-Lloyd" (y/n) said, grabbing ahold of my hand.

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja! Go!" My uncle told us. "No. Sensei" Kai said upset. "Wu, what are you doing?" (y/n) whispered.

My uncle nodded his head, he was excepting his fate. It hurt me to see him do this.

All of a sudden, a giant green snake burst right out of the ground. We all were staring at it with a shocked look on our face. I looked over at (y/n) to see she was horrified of what was in front of her. Her hand tightened around mine. I could tell how scared she was.

Thunder roared as the giant snake hissed at my uncle and Pythor, I knew that this was the end for them both. Then, the giant snake attacked.

To be continued

-------------------------------------------------------
Let me know what you kitties think down in the comment below! I would really like to know what your thought are so far as we are nearing the end of season 1!

Don't forget to like the chapter and follow me if you aren't already! You can also check-out my other accounts on my social media's! My YouTube account is Lilly candy and my Instagram is lilly_candy__ and they both have the exact same picture as my profile here. So be sure to check them out!

That's all for now. Until next time. Bye!

-Lilly