~Special 01~

Plot: Kuroko-chan gets a love confession.

Requested by: No one

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) blinked, "Oh?" She muttered when she opened her locker, seeing a pink envelope, staring back at her.

Tada peeked his head over her shoulder, "Eh? A love confession?" He turned his head to his friend and teammate, "Isagi! Someone is confessing to (Y/n)-chan!"

Isagi instantly dropped his indoor shoe, while the other was on, before he walked up, "Who's confessing to you? Do you know them? Are they handsome?" He questioned the female.

The light blue haired girl stared at him with dotted eyes, "I haven't even opened the letter yet, senpai. I don't know who signed it." 

He blinked, "Oh, right..." He muttered, blushing a bit.

Tada grinned, knowing the crush his friend had on the girl, 'Ohh, Isagi is jealous~' He sang in his head, "Well what are you waiting for? Open the letter! Let's see who signed it."

The girl nodded and picked up the letter, opening it and reading the contents inside. Once she got the end, she saw the name, "Riku...? No last name..." She muttered.

His eyes widen, "Wait, Riku? He's from our class! He was looking nervous this whole week..." He trailed off and pointed at the letter, "Plus, he's been thinking of confessing. At least, that's what I overheard."

The dark blue haired male on the other hand was burning holes through the letter, or at least trying to, since he literally liked the girl for a while now. He looked at the girl, "What are you going to do, Kuroko-chan?"

She blinked, "I'll reject them. I'm not interested in a relationship right now, especially when we're close to going to nationals right now."

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, you're right." He said, but on the inside he sighed in relief, 'I still have a chance to confess to her!' He thought.

The bell soon rang, signifying for students to get to class.

"Ah, class will start soon. See you at lunch, senpais." (Y/n) waved, before walking off.

Tada looked at the male beside him, "So..."

"Can you believe someone got to confess to her before me?" Isagi said, making his friend blink at him and grin.

-----

During the lunch, (Y/n) had walked up to Isagi's class. She knocked and the classroom door slid open.

A gray haired male opened it and blinked, before blushing profusely, "H-Hello. S-Something you need?"

"I'm here to see Isagi-senpai and Tada-senpai." She simply said.

"Th-They're not here. I think they went to get something to drink." He said.

She nodded, "I see. I'll head back then." She turned to walk off but her wrist was grabbed.

"Kuroko-san! Have you thought of your answer on my confession?"

-----

From down the hall, Isagi and Tada were walking and talking.

Tada saw the ordeal and paused, "Isagi, look."

The said male looked and his eyes widen, before his eyes narrowed.

-----

(Y/n) gently tugged her hand back and bowed, "I'm sorry, senpai, but I'll have to reject the confession."

Riku's eyes widen, "I-I see..."

"I'm not looking for anything right now since I want to be focused on my studies, along with nationals being around the corner for the team."

He nodded, before smiling softly, "Well, if you ever change your mind, I'll be here. So, for now...friends?" He outstretched his hand to her.

She softly smiled and nodded, putting her hand on his, "Friends."

Tada wrapped his arm around the girl, "(Y/n)-chan! I'm glad to see you!"

Isagi walked up and nodded at Riku, before they entered the classroom.

The gray haired male chuckled, watching them, 'Seems like you win Isagi-san...' He thought.