~Special 07~

Plot: Ness feeling jealous of everyone taking Kuroko-chan's attention.

Requested by: No one

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) walked around the German Stratum, helping players getting them what they needed and training, or helping Noa by making strategies together.

Ness watched from the sidelines, seeing their manager walk or running here and there. Once he saw her take a small breather, he walked up to her with a water, "Hey, (Y/n)." He smiled.

She looked up at him, "Oh, hello, senpai. Is there anything you need?"

"No. I was watching how you were helping others and thought you might want some water." He handed her the bottle.

She softly smiled, which made him blush, "Ah, thank you, Alexis-senpai. I'm very grateful." She was about to take the water, before someone ran up.

"(Y/n)-chan! Can you help me with something?" Isagi said.

She looked at him and nodded, "Hai, senpai." She said, then looked at the magenta haired male, "Sorry, work calls." She then walked off.

Ness stared as the two walked off, but glared at the dark blue haired male's back and squeezed the bottle till the cap flew off, startling a few players around.

-----

As time went on Ness could tell that (Y/n) was getting at her limit. Especially when her stamina isn't high like all the players around her. So what did he do? He basically threatened them, except Kaiser since he can't go against him.

Hiori smiled, "(Y/—" He was cut off by a hand on his shoulder, making him look back.

Ness had a fierce look in his eyes, which made the other flinch, "Whatever you're going to ask of her, better do it yourself." He said, tightening his hand, which made Hiori wince.

He let go of the teen, then walked off to go to the girl, "(Y/n)!" He smiled as if nothing happened.

The said girl looked at him, "Yes, Alexis-senpai?"

He pouted, seeing the tiredness on her, "You must be tired. Come on, let's get you to your room."

She softly smiled, "That would be nice, but—"

He helped her up, "Great! Let's go! I'm sure the team will survive without you!"

She blinked with dotted eyes as she was dragged to her office/room.

-----

Once at their destination, they entered and the magenta haired male gently pushed her towards her bed which was filled with plushies.

"Now, you get some rest. No more helping the team or strategizing. So relax your brain and body." He smiled.

(Y/n) blinked before letting out a small laugh, "Alright. You win."

He blushed and nodded, "Good. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

She nodded, "Okay. Thank you, Alexis-senpai."

He smiled, "No problem. Sleep well, (Y/n)." He said, before walking out the room.

-----

As Ness walked down the hall, he smiled, 'Finally got her attention away from them. She won't be bothered by them till tomorrow.' He thought, humming to himself.