~Special 06~

Plot: Tetsuya sneaks into Blue Lock and kidnaps his sister back.

Requested by: BACHIRA_MEGURU247

-3rd POV-

Tetsuya looked back at his parents, waving, "I'll be back." He said, 'And hopefully with my imotou...'

His mother smiled, "You going to Kagami's house?"

He nodded, "Yep."

"Ah, well have fun then!"

He softly smiled and nodded, before walking out the door, and heading towards Blue Lock's location, "Time to get my baby sister." He muttered.

-----

As he walked up to the building, he blinked at it.

'It's huge...Wonder how I'll find her...' He thought, walking up to it and try to open a door, but it was locked, 'Of course...' He grabbed his phone, dialing a number.

"Hello?"

"Anri-san, can you open the door?"

"Eh? The door? What for?"

"I just came here to surprise my sister, so can you open them."

"Oh, of course! I'm sure she'll be happy to see you!"

"Thank you." He said, before opening the door, which opened, and he walked into the building.

The light blue haired male looked around, 'If I remember correctly, she's in the German team...' He thought, walking.

-----

Tetsuya ended up in the Spain Stratum.

He looked around, before seeing a male walking around and humming. He decided to ask him where the German team were, "Uh, excuse me."

Bachira jumped and looked at the male, "(N/n)-chan? No..." His eyes widen and grinned, "You must be her brother, right?"

He nodded, "I'm looking for the German team."

"Oh, I'll lead you there, if you'd like."

"If it isn't too much."

"Nah, I'm not busy. I do have to train but till later." He said, already walking.

Tetsuya followed after him, "So, what's your name? I'm Kuroko Tetsuya."

"Bachira Meguru! Nice to meet you! (N/n)-chan always speaks about you."

-----

They finally got to the German Stratum.

Tetsuya turned to the male, "Thank you for taking the time to take me here."

Bachira smiled, "Of course! Anything for (N/n)-chan's brother. Take care!" He waved, before walking off.

"Bye..." He blinked, before walking in to the stratum.

Though, as he walked through it, he could hear a voice.

"Meine Liebe, would you be willing to help me?"

"Kaiser-senpai, I have work to do." Said the familiar voice of his sister.

Tetsuya walked around the corner and his eyes widen, seeing Kaiser having an arm by her head, the other on his hip, as his sister leaned against the wall. He walked up and pulled her wrist.

"Wha—?" She looked at the person, "Tetsu-nii?"

"I'm taking you back home." He simply said.

Kaiser blinked in surprise, seeing two light blue haired siblings.

(Y/n) blinked, "But I have to work."

"Well, you're officially going home."

She pouted, pulling back her hand, "But, Tetsu-nii..."

He looked at her, noticing her pout, "Don't pout."

She batted her lashes at him.

His gaze soften, "No..." His voice wavered.

"Please, Tetsu-nii...Let me stay here in Blue Lock." She pouted.

He sighed, "All right. But don't think I won't sneak in here to kidnap you from all these boys."

She smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, Tetsu-nii." She said.

Tetsuya softly smiled, before looking at Kaiser, who was watching, and glaring at him, 'Be warned...'

Kaiser sweatdropped, 'Her brother is quite protective...'

The rest of the day was just her and her brother walking around Germany Stratum. Her brother getting to meet the players she manage and trains. He was only fond of Noel Noa, Isagi, Yukimiya, Kunigami, Gagamaru and Hiori.